• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Three Realms[NEED LEAD DEMONS AND ANGELS!]

Aye so I here yee are looking for a water elemental? I don't mind filling in that spot ^o^ of course I'll need to read everything said in this thread first so that I'm all up to date~

The title alone was what captured my attention xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Aye so I here yee are looking for a water elemental? I don't mind filling in that spot ^o^ of course I'll need to read everything said in this thread first so that I'm all up to date~
The title alone was what captured my attention xD
I'll reserve the spot for you, welcome aboard! ^_^ The link to the thread is on the first page of this interest check!

Mine said:
Ah, shoot,someone beat me to it, ahah.
Are there any slots still open...?
Hey there! Yes, there are a LOT of character slots we still need filled, so ahead and check out the link on the first page of this interest check and go to our Overview in the main thread. ^_^

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Hey there! Yes, there are a LOT of character slots we still need filled, so ahead and check out the link on the first page of this interest check and go to our Overview in the main thread. ^_^
Hi! Oh, sorry about that, I just wanted to know if there were some specifically that needed to be filled.

I'll do just that, thank you!

Mine said:
Hi! Oh, sorry about that, I just wanted to know if there were some specifically that needed to be filled.
I'll do just that, thank you!
Right now I'm in strong need of Head Angels, Head Demons or Leaders of DIRE, so one of those I need desperately, lol.

I'm getting hyped for this, especially after longing for something like this. Is the wind elemental already taken?

Zalarx said:
I'm getting hyped for this, especially after longing for something like this. Is the wind elemental already taken?
All of the elementals are already taken, the wind elemental is taken by yours truly. Check the overview on the main thread for a list of open posistions.

I came across a question while making my CS...do Angels remember their past lives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back