• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Am I the only one who finds it cute that Sun called tiri your excellency the title given to ambassadors. A nice touch, and it definitely did not go unnoticed Scavenger Scavenger . lol also you might want to edit your post since her father isn't dead

Got to keep up that court ettiquette you know, and yep will do that now

he is so nice, it's going to be unfortunate what tiri has in store for him.

only because sun has detected her magic and thwarted against it. So now she is going to change some of her standards on ethical and unethical methods to get what she wants.

only because sun has detected her magic and thwarted against it. So now she is going to change some of her standards on ethical and unethical methods to get what she wants.
I was thinking btw, if she ever was to try and take over the mind of Saria, she would maybe be met with the dark being within said mind and it´d push her away by getting into her head as well, maybe working with her fears and such. I just thought that´d be interesting

lol you mean if the rumor of her being able to get in peoples head is true

Okay, so I'm hosting a party tonight, folks, I won't be around for replies or anything of the sort so I hope you all have a wonderful time and can get the ball rolling back on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back