• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
it's mainly because she is a foreigner and also because no one has ever asked what's up with her and snakes

*neytiri and cyreon currently having dance off to see who is the true alpha *

The true alpha is me. A clock, ticking away, time beats all.

Cyr would challenge you both on that , but he has this thing were he is against the greatness of women being overshadowed by the arrogance of men. So you can take it

Well I don't actually think Claire cares too much about status, so I suppose that just leaves... Rose.

Cyr would challenge you both on that , but he has this thing were he is against the greatness of women being overshadowed by the arrogance of men. So you can take it
Well I don't actually think Claire cares too much about status, so I suppose that just leaves... Rose.
Rose is strong and confident, but she is 100% not alpha if im being honest. She totally acts like she is, but she isnt.

neytiri has no clue wtf a unicorn is, lol distract her and someone go rescue all those baby souls

Im not sure if Saria is alpha, since she just simply does what she wants/thinks is right, doesnt take shit from anybody (unless it furthers a goal).

Or maybe Serra? Idk if Serra is alpha, she just beats people up

I think the alpha simply means the character demands respect of the others. It doesn't have to be the strongest or smartest, just the anointed leader.

lol the alpha is definitely navy , that is until kori comes riding up on a dragon, lol no not really kori would probably be scared of a talking horse.

Lol. Navy would be, then Gortho would literarly manipulate everyone, only to send them under the bus. Lol, she's a deranged Alpha who desires no pack.

"are you gonna send me under the bus?" Kori asks while trying to move Gortho's axe and failing terribly

Ah frick. Nvm, I forgot about her soft side.

Gortho: ...*angry confused grunts*

Navy's just a plain Queen.

There are many ways! Also welcome back to the land of the living.

lol her own father?!? lol she is sick but not that sick...well actually.... First Rose First Rose

im going to put down a list of rumours in her character sheet if yall are interested

Very, these will be interesting
Dammit RPN needs to stop lying to me about what the most recent message is. Also loving these rumours, for Sun it's just a lot of ohhhh interesting magyks

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds it cute that Sun called tiri your excellency the title given to ambassadors. A nice touch, and it definitely did not go unnoticed Scavenger Scavenger . lol also you might want to edit your post since her father isn't dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back