• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol, ain't no where to go but up though. I can definetly see her with a good bit of developement. The thing with my character's is that I like them exagerated. Such as Gortho being over exageratively manipulative, and Vail, exageratively kind and sentimental. I honestly like to see them fail, not just literarly, but crucially. I like when characters go, "ah SHIZ, I needa clean up my act."

So honestly, my op chars are the one's that f up the most.

I enjoying have “bad guys” But not The ooo imma kill your baby cus I’m evil, but like we are both on the same team I’m just a bitch. Or a superhero who just so happens to be racist. Or Someone you can always rely on and is fighting for good but also beats his wife. I also love the underdogs, Kori would be my most favorite type of character to kill nowhere to go but up, great potential. This time I will actually develop her out. But I will say if she gets into a fight with anyone before she gets a knight to show her how to fight I’m killing her no hesitation. I like to stay true to my characters underdog nature.

That's sorta messed up. But I understand lol, I used to love building characters up to really tug at your heartstrings then kill them off near the very end.

Awh, don't worry I can imagine a sad bit with Claire bleeding out, clutching to Navy's mane, whispering that everything is going to be okay.

Honestly, I love the little sweet saddies. But it hits me hard when I realize. "Oh wait, I...can't use this character anymore."

I can ready see what that situation can be like. Navy's so stuck that she's a unicorn, and being alone, powerful, and immortal is her life. That if she'd lose Claire after developing a friendship, she'd be totally distraught.

Neither could Claire's, thus the deceasing.

*Neytiri load’s up Clair’s dead body on the catapult, sets her on fire and sends her flying*

Omg lol. I swear, if y'all murder your chars, then I'll have to murder mine cuz I just CANt, miss out on a good purge. And THEN, I'ma be deppressed for a good 12 hours.

Well people are likely going to be killed off throughout this story. And yeah, Claire makes good canon-fodder.

I'm gonna try to have her live, but I gotta stick true to the character, she lives for the battlefield, that comes with all the perks and downfalls.

Yeah, I gotcha. It would be kind of a waste to have a war character to survive everything despite legit hell.
Even I can admit to that.

I mean, it's possible. So she's just gotta get lucky, or fall in love, love conquers. But that--Is a longshot.

Well kori is good at running away from things, and she wants to be an archer so maybe she will stay away from the heat of things, unless she get her dragon idk what they will have her do. She will be under the queens mercy at that point (or the kings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back