• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly, if you wanna, I’ll make ‘er. I was planning on her being either a super badass Pegasus or even a unicorn...but y’know. Without all the rainbows and hearts.

Yeeyee. The best part is, that her personality was going to be a mix between Maximus from Tangled, and Khan from Mulan. Then I was gonna name her Navy(still not sure 'bout it.)

So honestly, if anyone wants a horse lol. I gotchu.

I have a lone mercenary that's going to have to walk everywhere ;) I'll start the bidding at four pettings a day.

Do you want them to already have a relationship? Or do you want them to meet when the rp starts? I'm good with either or.

Potentially meet as the RP starts, I don't think Claire is going to bring a horse for months on end aboard a ship sailing from foreign lands.

In my own rps I usually do between 6-7 characters. My fourth character would be a supporter character. I also looooove killing my characters. So I have to keep some spare. But I’ll hold off as as this rp doesn’t really need anything

Honestly, if you wanna, I’ll make ‘er. I was planning on her being either a super badass Pegasus or even a unicorn...but y’know. Without all the rainbows and hearts.
I question if my snake was worth filling a character slot but I changed my mind half way through

Indeed, I see you there. "Do I want to make a full personality out of this thing????"
"And if I do....is it gonna be a good char or is it just going to blow off...."

Also. The killing of characters.....*scratches head* I killed one of mine and almost immediately brought him back to life XD.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell. I'm going to make her with a full personality, so I'll use her like any of my other characters. Perhaps maybe just a little less. Due to her horn she'll have either the ability to make storms and manipulate wind, or the manipulation of crystals. Ex: *imagine a bombard of arrows coming down upon a wave of soldiers, but instead, it's a bunch of deadly sharp crystals. I'm planning on her to follow Claire around, however, she'll still have the independency to go by her own morals. Not to mention, she'll be one of the first creature's to walk the planet, so she's pretty intelligent and wise. And yes, I plan for her to have the ability to talk, but it uses her magic. So to preserve that, she's mostly remain silent unless words need to be said.

Oh! Ok awesome, thank you.

Now all I gotta do is figure out why a badass war stallion like herself would ever want to leave a place like that. *Big brain time*

First Rose First Rose
Omg I always kill the character everyone likes the most, I won’t be doing that this time around but I like to see everyone struggle to bring them back. But yeah no I wanted my orc to stumble upon a dragon, you know the little underdog beat my actually become useful in the war (or switch sides) and if she was gonna be a dragon rider I was going to use my fourth character slot for it.

That'd be hella interesting and give me some serious Fire Emblem vibes.

Dang. I see you. I thought of making a dragon before the horse, but, knowing myself, that dragon would’ve became way too op.

Lol oh yeah no my dragon is gonna be young, probably a little bigger than a horse. And being so young wouldn’t even be able to breath fire or whatever dragons do in this universe. I like to keep my underdogs as underdogs. I just figured her being a dragon rider will give her more substance. Atm She is the most pointless character in the rp. She is a cook with daddy issues 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back