• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sounds like you want to be a Ex US Marine.
My father is a former US Marine, never call them Ex-Marines. They're Marines till they die. And if you replace a mimosa with a PBR and unemployed to wayward traveling in an RV, then you're 100% correct.

My father is a former US Marine, never call them Ex-Marines. They're Marines till they die. And if you replace a mimosa with a PBR and unemployed to wayward traveling in an RV, then you're 100% correct.
Oh, you come from a Marine family, i only come from a Air Force family.
Although that is good to know.

Ah yes, military politics, we should definitely avoid talking about this, lol. But thanks to whoever served within your family.

No you can most definitely have an ex marine, lol all boots are ex marines only the grunts can be the marines till they die. My whole family is infantry but I went Air Force cus I wanted to blow people up 😂

I'm simply going to feign ignorance from here on to avoid discussing that sort of stuff. But this does bring me back to the RP, have people already begun sifting through internal character relations with one another? I've been at work all day and that's 17 pages I have yet to read through.

Civilians and there military politics lol.
Ah yeah everyone for the most part has figured out who they like and who they don’t and past relations, are you trying to make relations with your characters? I can fill you in on how mine will think of you.

I'm writing her in as a total foreigner, so I think I'll have her establish her thoughts and opinions on others as we get into it. But it helps me to know what sort of smaller details I can include in my writing. And by all means, go for it, I'm all ears.

Hey, I'd love to talk about characters if you want. I'm a bit busy right now, but if love to talk a few hours later when I'm free!

Hey, I'd love to talk about characters if you want. I'm a bit busy right now, but if love to talk a few hours later when I'm free!
I was just inquiring as to what people had already selected for their current character relations, trying to gather as much information as possible before we all dive headlong into this.

I'm writing her in as a total foreigner, so I think I'll have her establish her thoughts and opinions on others as we get into it. But it helps me to know what sort of smaller details I can include in my writing. And by all means, go for it, I'm all ears.
Mine is a complete foreign as well she isn’t even from the continent. I based her as a South Asia/Africana continent called pandora and her specific people are called the Na’vi. If you decide to make her outside the nation of Byrne I will have her sorta like sorta indifferent (she doesn’t know anyone yet it’s only been a few months in the area ) if you are going to go the route of having her outside of donum completely and make a new continent I’m going to have my lady character hate her, just because why not 😂

I'm starting to feel like that might be a recurring emotion from others for someone who openly accepts a contract from a bloodied ruler in exchange for some gold. Especially so since said character is a mercenary--and not a nice one.

Oh wait, if your character is a mercenary than she won’t hate you, I figured you were making someone with a little bit more rank than a hired help. Pandora is filled with low morales, but the Na’vi don’t have mercenaries, they have slaves. So she might be intrigued by the culture surrounding her

Maybe so, but like I said before. Not a nice mercenary, she's in it for blood and steel. So I think the dynamic would be rather interesting, also regarding Claire's earlier years as I've mentioned that she'd been basically pawned off like a slave from seedy group to seedy group.

Neytiri is probably going treat her like a slave, so I’m excited for there interactions. Cyreon will probably want to kill you just waiting for one step out of line. My orc girl is a rebel child so her opinion doesn’t matter at all lol.

FentasticFen FentasticFen just talking about relationship between characters.

FentasticFen FentasticFen I thought the same thing but decided on simply asking people for what they can provide about their current relationship establishments.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Claire is going to take considerable exception to Neytiri and Cyreon.

FentasticFen FentasticFen you can just say who your character will and won’t like, or if he had an ex friend on the other side just @ the person.

Xillia Xillia Neytiri won’t be too mean if she thinks she is a slave. She is kind and merciful to her slaves (well as kind and slave owner can be) she won’t take you very seriously but she would be willing to do you a favor if you can get past her treating cattle with more regard.

Last edited:
Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I have Claire's pride and a fiery temper to keep in check though. Provided I play that character true enough, things will not go well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back