• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What do you mean? Asmodeus is traditionally also seen as a Baron/President of Hell in Judeau/Christian mythology. I used him because he's also the ruler of hell in a !of of D&D settings.

What do you mean? Asmodeus is traditionally also seen as a Baron/President of Hell in Judeau/Christian mythology. I used him because he's also the ruler of hell in a !of of D&D settings.
For Muslims and Jews he is king of jinn, I wasn’t aware that Christians had their own version of him

It makes sense though, Christians don’t have their own version of jinns (or shedim if you are Jewish) I’ve seen ppl use him before I just never understood why until looking him up in Christian mythology. His origins lay with the Judea/Islamic mythology. I’m guessing what happened is that when he was sorta mentioned in the Old Testament old Christians related him to demons as they don’t believe in any other earthly spirits. Either way he is the antagonist.

It makes sense though, Christians don’t have their own version of jinns (or shedim if you are Jewish) I’ve seen ppl use him before I just never understood why until looking him up in Christian mythology. His origins lay with the Judea/Islamic mythology. I’m guessing what happened is that when he was sorta mentioned in the Old Testament old Christians related him to demons as they don’t believe in any other earthly spirits. Either way he is the antagonist.
Yeah. My idea is that Asmodeus does actually exist, but he's not evil. It's more that Hell is a prison and he's the warden. Yeah, he might seem evil, but it's because he's performing a task we don't understand.

Yeah. My idea is that Asmodeus does actually exist, but he's not evil. It's more that Hell is a prison and he's the warden. Yeah, he might seem evil, but it's because he's performing a task we don't understand.
Ah yeah see I understand that concept, so it’s more of the Islamic/ judaism interpretation of him just with the Christian folklore. I like it

Yep! Pretty much. It's kind of vague if the One actually exists, but I'm thinking that it's actually a wild god, aka a God created and sustained by worship and belief.

bro I just watched a geico commercial where two raccoons stole a fucking garbage truck, I actually don't know what I'm doing with my life in order to get an ad like that

I want to be unemployed and sippling on a mimosa when I grow up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back