• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of Change

but how do I get to the cs, in case you cant tell im pretty new around here.
Under the first post on this thread there is two links, one for the IC thread one for the CS thread. There you can see all the characters and read up on their personalities, weakneses and strengths and also post your own character, you will have to wait for my ok on your character, so I can make sure that your character will make a good fit in the flow of our story.

Under the first post on this thread there is two links, one for the IC thread one for the CS thread. There you can see all the characters and read up on their personalities, weakneses and strengths and also post your own character, you will have to wait for my ok on your character, so I can make sure that your character will make a good fit in the flow of our story.
ok, thank you. Im also pretty flexible with my character so I could proabably make her work with about anything.

ok, thank you. Im also pretty flexible with my character so I could proabably make her work with about anything.
Ok, but you did well. I can tell your new at this, but nothing that a little practice cant fix. I think that your character would make a great match for my male character, Ezikiel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back