• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of Change

HorizonBringer

I can't drown my Demons they know how to Swim
So to start out, Im trying to write a novel, and I need to hash some ideas out, and I have found that the best way for that is to do a roleplay. Here goes.

Setting: somewhere in England, I think a made up place would work, a small town surrounded by woods and outlaying homes.

Conflict: a company named Echo Labs is seen as a gracious eco friendly company that works for cleaning up the eco system amd promoting green energy, but it is the front for a company of hunters thats single goal is to rid the world of all supernatural beings. Your characters goal is to wipe them out before they wipe you out.

Rules:
No godmodded characters, no one is invincible.
No other Direwolves, yes my character is a Direwolf, but part of the storyline is that they are practically extinct. Werewolves and Bloodwolves aplenty though.
Daemons are rare crossbreeds of a human and a demon, please not a whole lot of those.
Keep to the site rules aswell, I would rather not lose my thread.
No pure humans, unless you wish to play the antagonist. That just messes with the dynamic of the storyline.

IC Thread: War of Change (IC)
CS Thread: War of Change CS

Last edited:
Are any of the following acceptable?:
General shapeshifters like the Typhon from Prey (Typhon) or Mimics from D&D (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimic_(Dungeons_&_Dragons))? My idea is one of those, except it can also absorb biomass to heal itself. So generally a much weaker version of Alex Mercer (Alex Mercer).
Or incorporeal animating/possessing spirits like John Raimi from Geist (Geist (video game) - Wikipedia It doesn't have to be a ghost though.
Or a boogeyman-style monster with powers over emotion and darkness and a hunger for darker things?

Are any of the following acceptable?:
General shapeshifters like the Typhon from Prey (Typhon) or Mimics from D&D (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimic_(Dungeons_&_Dragons))? My idea is one of those, except it can also absorb biomass to heal itself. So generally a much weaker version of Alex Mercer (Alex Mercer).
Or incorporeal animating/possessing spirits like John Raimi from Geist (Geist (video game) - Wikipedia It doesn't have to be a ghost though.
Or a boogeyman-style monster with powers over emotion and darkness and a hunger for darker things?
I would like if they were humanoid usually, and if need be they could change, such as a Shapeshifter or a Direwolf Bloodwolf or Werewolf, but things such as the Daemon generally have small differences from humans such as horns and/or tails. Other than that yeah, all that would be acceptable

They'd all be humanoid (boogeyman), take humanoid form (shapeshifter/mimic) or take human/animal/object forms (possessing spirit/poltergeist). It's going to be hard to choose. I'll wait until more people have joined, then see what fits.

They'd all be humanoid (boogeyman), take humanoid form (shapeshifter/mimic) or take human/animal/object forms (possessing spirit/poltergeist). It's going to be hard to choose. I'll wait until more people have joined, then see what fits.
Alright then, if you know of anyone who would be interested, please tag them, after i get three people who are interested Ill post up the CS and IC pages. And, if you want you are allowed up to three characters as long as you can maintain them, i usually rp 2+ characters at a time.

This sounds pretty cool, but when it says supernatural beings, does it include wildlife?

And would being held captive and experimented on be ok for a characters backstory/ were they start of at?

This sounds pretty cool, but when it says supernatural beings, does it include wildlife?

And would being held captive and experimented on be ok for a characters backstory/ were they start of at?
I dont think we could do wildlife, unless it was the pet of your character. But yes, experementation is a good backstory, are you in?

Could this somewhat be the heirarchy of the wolves in a sense?

Werewolf (Species)
So you want it to be based off of Teen Wolf Werewolves? Im not sure if that would work, considering the storyline i have set up has Werewolves Direwolves and Bloodwolves turning into full-blown wolves when they shift. If you want it could be the same heirchy with the difference of during a shift they change into a wolf, and Alphas arent the only ones whos bite changes a human.

Yea, i had it earlier that she could hear and and smell him, there are theories that animals can sense ghosts, and she has the wolf's senses, which is why I had it that way.

Yes. But may I request you make at least one female character... poor Blythe is in the midst of a sausage fest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back