• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War Between South and North Pack OOC

Just to clarify, my two characters are twins, but Ash chose to leave the Northern pack and go to the Southern at a young age, if that's okay. If not, I'll change him to Northern.

Just to clarify, my two characters are twins, but Ash chose to leave the Northern pack and go to the Southern at a young age, if that's okay. If not, I'll change him to Northern.
Its fine. But to clarify since your female is labeled under Alpha Female she and my male will be mates. They wouldn't be flirting with others. They either need to be "Dating" or already Mated for her to keep the alpha position

Its fine. But to clarify since your female is labeled under Alpha Female she and my male will be mates. They wouldn't be flirting with others. They either need to be "Dating" or already Mated for her to keep the alpha position
I'm aware, she'd only be flirting with him.

I was wondering if that was something you were in the know of, since you said no lone wolves or anything.
I wouldn't care if you just ran into the dude somewhere off both territories into "His Territory" but considering its threatening the pack basically that a no no.

AshleyBergie AshleyBergie sorry. I was half asleep and forgot to ask in the midst of not falling asleep. But my intention was to stir up a little drama. Yes the pack was threatened, but I'd never kill people's OC without asking the creator first. Believe me, if someone tried to kill my character without asking I'd be livid. I was just gonna get the two to do like some type of spy work to earn some cash and things would go back to normal. Just something random I had cooked up, but I'll take it down if you want.

AshleyBergie AshleyBergie sorry. I was half asleep and forgot to ask in the midst of not falling asleep. But my intention was to stir up a little drama. Yes the pack was threatened, but I'd never kill people's OC without asking the creator first. Believe me, if someone tried to kill my character without asking I'd be livid. I was just gonna get the two to do like some type of spy work to earn some cash and things would go back to normal. Just something random I had cooked up, but I'll take it down if you want.
Spy work for what pack and about what for one

Spy work for what pack and about what for one

It's a small mission that has no big deal on the pack. Like, I was thinking about having them look for someone who has been selling silver bullets to hunters or something like that. Not something that'll have the entire pack (or both) involved unless you want to use the idea further. I wouldn't mind. They'd just like go find the guy, inform the other guy, they get a reward, and that's the end of it. The guy I brought up is temporary. He isn't going to be an OC.

Last edited:
It's a small mission that has no big deal on the pack. Like, I was thinking about having them look for someone who has been selling silver bullets to hunters or something like that. Not something that'll have the entire pack (or both) involved unless you want to use the idea further. I wouldn't mind. They'd just like go find the guy, inform the other guy, they get a reward, and that's the end of it. The guy I brought up is temporary. He isn't going to be an OC.
Fine but I'm not sure who your gonna have selling the silver bullets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back