• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to do something particular.

bootyfondue

I've had this character in mind for a month or two now and I just really want to find a rp or two to see her in action. I've got a main skeleton for the beginning, and depending on what genre/theme my partner is feeling, I can happily alter the character as well as flesh out a main plot. I'd also really prefer to have romance in the roleplay, it's my guilty pleasure, but I prefer it to not be too hasty, and for the characters to make sense with each other.

The story:

A young adult woman has been seen travelling by herself across several towns in the countryside. Seemingly homeless, she has only been reported to being seen from afar or out of the corner's of people's eyes. This would not usually be a topic brought up in day to day conversation, except the woman has noticeable gray (white if doing a fantasy setting) hair. As it is, the "Gray Haired Runaway" and her location is a topic of every day discussion. People wonder where she is going, and if she'll ever get there on her own.

This is the basic beginning, we can discuss/decide as we go along where we'll actually go in the rp.

The character:

The migrating young woman(or elf), January Tinsley. She has visions sporadically, but has not for most of her life. They started up about five years earlier, and has been grating away her mental stability, eventually ending up in her leaving her home. Physically, she has never been the strongest, making up for that in applying herself to spiritual and mental pursuits. As of now, she is chasing an image from one of her visions, which most of her family didn't believe too much in when she confided in them.

Depending on what we agree to, she'll have a more fleshed out backstory. I'm not entirely sure where she belongs yet, so, I'm more than willing to try out a few genres.

PM me if something strikes a chord with you and I'd love to collaborate an idea with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back