• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wanted: Short Term Roleplayer for Quest-like Roleplay [Closed]

Damafaud

Kitty

This is a story about you. You are living a perfectly normal life (or not) in a perfectly normal world (again, or not). Then, through your protagonist power, you no longer live your perfectly normal life.

Maybe you find yourself king in a castle, sitting on the throne. Or maybe sitting on a dragon, looking down at a mountain. Maybe you find yourself in a crystal cavern for some reason, as a crystal eating squirrel. Whatever it is, you no longer life in your world.

...the question is, why are you in this world anyway?

• Sooo

Let's start with this sentence: I want to GM a 1x1 with another player. That's right. Your character will hog the spotlight. Bring your special snowflakes and edgy boy cause here they will get the attention they want. This may sound a bit weird, but I had been looking for a way to improve my skill in GMing so I came up with this idea. Yeah.

In case someone miss it, I am looking for a short term partner. This means you should not expect the roleplay to go on for too long. Maybe one or two months maximum. I am incapable of being reliable in a long term at the moment, so if that's what you are looking for, I am not for you.

Another important point: the RP I want to GM is one with mission-oriented nature. This means that your character will be stolen from their world to replace another person in accomplishing a goal. The way they accomplish this goal is up to you as a player, but the goal should be the end-game in mind.

The general tone of the RP may varies from being comedic and lighthearted to a bit real to the world (not sure it will get dark though), however I will expect the main character to have some common sense. No Naruto. No hot blooded Shounen MC that goes through challenge with the power of friendship.

Last edited:
Hello there! Let me just say I ABSOLUTELY want this idea! Would I be ok?

PS: though I might want it to last a bit longer than short term, but we can talk about that later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back