• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wanted: Roleplayers to Play the Main Character of an RP

Damafaud

Kitty

This is a story about you. You are living a perfectly normal protagonist life (read: not normal) in a perfectly normal protagonist world (read: NOT NORMAL). Then, through your protagonist power, you no longer live your perfectly normal life (seriously your character better have superpower or magic or something).

Maybe you find yourself mastermind in a lair, sitting on the throne. Or maybe the only hero in a terrorist attack. Maybe you find yourself in a crystal cavern for some reason, next to a crystal eating squirrel. Whatever it is, you no longer live your normal life.

...the question is, why are you even here anyway?

• Sooo

Let's start with this sentence: I want to GM a 1x1 with another player. That's right. Your character will hog the spotlight. Bring your special snowflakes and edgy boy cause here they will get the attention they want. This may sound a bit weird, but I had been looking for a way to improve my skill in GMing so I came up with this idea. Yeah.

The second thing on the list I am looking for a low frequency, high quantity partner. My schedule is a bit unreliable and I can post once a week, but sometimes even less than that. However, all posts would be long and comprehensive, so someone with a similar style is preferred. Somewhere between 3-8 paragraphs is preferable as I write in the aforementioned length as well.

Another important point: the RP I want to GM is one in a modern setting with superpower and has a mission-oriented nature. This means that your character will need to have superpower and will be put in a situation where they need to be the main character. The goal will be clearly defined and appropriate motive will be given for your character to fulfil it.

The general tone of the RP may vary from being comedic and lighthearted to a bit real to the world (not sure it will get dark but possible), however, I will expect you and your character to have some common sense. No Naruto. No hot-blooded Shounen MC that goes through challenges with the power of friendship. NO GUNBLAZING KILLING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

Mmm, what's more? I don't play canon characters. I'm open to playing fandom, but I won't play any Canon Characters and will create OCs instead. I can't. You can't convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
Still open~

Make sure to read the post carefully before showing interest! I'm looking for something more modern this time, rather than fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back