• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Want to roleplay

Marco Night

Hi want to role play I have a few ideas in mind and feel free to give your own.

One I have is you are a lost hiker and I am someone who grew up in the woods what happens when we cross paths this could be a romance, or im still just a child and you find me you could be a child to or a adult in this case.

Another is your are a famous theif/ hacker and I am a kid maybe like 7 we cross paths and even though you do crime you have a soft spot for kids and you take me on as a apprentice.

Another is your a prince/princes/famous person, your won of those players and we meet and when im not 'head over heals' when I meet you , you make it your personal mission to make me fall for you. I could be a bodyguard or maybe you wanted to have the high school experience and I find out, or was always know.

Another a little like the one above your the player rich kid of the and im from a VERY poor faimily. We meet and when im not 'head over heals' when I meet you , you make it your personal mission to make me fall for you.

Im good with any pairing though I do prefer to play a girl as thats what I am though she is more like a tomboy in all prompts. If your intrested message me with which one and if theres something you really want to change as well as a little about your character all i need is a name age, a little backstory and i'll do the same can't wait to talk!

So, I'm interested in the famous-person one where you are the bodyguard. I'm a girly girl, as you can tell, I love Dove Cameron, and I love the color pink. And I'd be open with your romance idea, and we are on tour or something... just would be good if we can talk about it. I haven't made a character yet.

Another is your are a famous theif/ hacker and I am a kid maybe like 7 we cross paths and even though you do crime you have a soft spot for kids and you take me on as a apprentice.
Hi, I'd like to try this one. I have a hacker oc I main a lot, may I be of interest? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back