• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Want to role play

Raven Night

Hi are you intrested in roleplay message me if you are!

Here are some plots I have in mind

1. You are a scientist that just got transferred to a new secret project. A project when a child (me) is being studied due to that fact I have some type of power or special ability (can be discussed) (for this I'm thinking 7 or 15)

2. You are a notorious criminal/assassin though you have morals such as you would never hurt a child, one way or another you meet me and decided to take me under your wing and teach me what you know to continue your legacy (for this I'm thinking 7 or 15)

3. You work for the government at the pentagon/FBI or something similar and one day it's hacked by what turned out to be a child (me) she makes a deal where she gives you information on criminals all she wants in exchange is to come along and have fun putting away the criminals with you. (For this I'm thinking 7 or I could do older like 15, or I could do 18 and could do a romance)

4. You decide to adopt a toddler/young child (me) But the thing is the child insists that she's actually an adult, despite not knowing any of her past. The thing is it could be possible with how much she knows.(for this I'm thinking somewhere between 3-7)

5. Your a marine biologist and while on an expedition you catch me a mermaid! (For this I'm thinking I would be 7 though ages for this one can vary.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back