• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wanna try a new idea. Wanna explore the depths of our minds and creat a masterpiece

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hello. As the name says I’m professor red

rules. Yayyyyyyyy

rule one. If your gonna drop me let me know. I ain’t perfect and I’m not tryna be. I understand if you don’t wanna keep going.

two: one constant one liners. I get that you might not be able to make a long rely but just don’t do it over and over

three: the idea I’m about to show you is not locked we can change up the details and such. Huh. Guess that’s not a rule.

four: I’m fine with ooc I love to get to know my partner so feel free to ask questions.

I write 1-2 paragraphs on average

side not. I am actually a single father and I do a Have five year old so I may get busy

I recently got into the single parent x whoever
. So I’ve been Working on a new oc. It’s a weird idea. A single father is the head of a huge criminal group otherwise known as the ma a. He’s 22 with a five year old daughter. He’s an amazing dad. He attends all her school stuff. And generally protect her from his life. So I wanna have someone Who gets close to him like say his daughters teacher or somthing like that. If your interested then please pm me

Hello old roleplay partner! (I used to be ShadyOaksGirlRp in our 1x1 rp with Roxas and Akira. This idea sounds lovely! Shoot me a pm if still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back