• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanna learn something other than d&d?

Which genre would you like to try?

• Scifi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apocalyptic

• Horror

• Fantasy

• Action adventure

• Other (pm me or post your suggestion here)

• Total voters

zanarkand

Lone Wanderer
Only those who express interest on this thread should vote! If you don't intend to join this then please don't vote

Are you interested in learning how to play a dice rpg but aren't aware of systems other than d&d out there?

Boy, have I got news for you! I'm interested in teaching up to 4 people how to play a game called Savage Worlds! The game's motto is Fast! Furious! Fun! and I think that it really lives up to that with quick and potentially deadly combat.

I'll give you some premade characters to choose from and we can jump right in to a tutorial quest where you learn to play as you play! I'll pause the action to explain new concepts and you get to apply your new knowledge right then and there.

If you end up liking it then I'll go through character creation with you and teach you how to make a character for yourself!

The tutorial would be played over Skype or rolz.org to speed up the process!

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
I'm interested. Do we have to be on at a certain time?
It depends on if you want to learn as a group with other people or solo! I'm generally available before 3pm and after 10pm Central time because of my job.

zanarkand said:
It depends on if you want to learn as a group with other people or solo! I'm generally available before 3pm and after 10pm Central time because of my job.
I see well thats fine by me then.

@YoungX

(':3) are you the one that voted "other"? if u did pls tell me what you wanna do instead of what's listed! if not...then i wonder who done it

There's 2 other votes too.......but only you have said anything...what did you specifically vote for? (if you voted)

I'm voting for Sci-fi for now. Although I have to narrow down a certain RPG to learn more about I should probably get back to learning how to play World of Darkness or more specifically Werewolf the Apocalypse. I never seem to have enough willpower or focus to get through the whole book (probably because I'm a lazy person).

Hmm, I am interested in dice as I have literally no experience in that field but I really like this "tutorial" idea you're mentioning. U said it was on skype, yes? I have a skype but my name might be popular and many other's have it maybe. Tell me your's and we can get started. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back