• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WANING EYES [ Warriors rp ] OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT

Violin

Bust :(
Now, Now. I know what your thinking, " Seriously, another warrior cats roleplay?" Yes, But it has its own.. Little twist.

The main clans are: Ebonyclan, Murkclan, Ghostclan, and Radienceclan.

I'm looking for people, to make this happen.

this recruitment is for all, Apply if you want.

There's really no specific number, I'll close this once, if I feel we have enough applicants.

okay, signing off - Violin.

------------------------------------------
3 members ( Me, Fluffy Cookies, maraki, Talathel)

Last edited:
M'kay... listen, I haven't read the books in a few years and I'm REALLY behind on it... but I remember LOVING the series...

M'kay... listen, I haven't read the books in a few years and I'm REALLY behind on it... but I remember LOVING the series...
That's fine, you don't need to be caught up with the books or even read it, to be honest. you can join, however you like.

havent been in a warrior cat rps in ages, i forget alot about it, but im willing to join one

Haven't been apart of a warriors RP in probably over a decade lmao, but I'm curious about the twist possible here! Anything you'd like to share about it?

Regardless, color me interested! ^w^

Im interested! Im only up to the second arc of books though spoiler for amyone pass this point but js so peeps know where i am incase it causes problems
thunderclan finally found a new area for there camp.

Last edited:
im also interested! im starting the most recent arc, a starless clan for reference of where i'm at !

Oh my! Im Sorry for not responding soon. Was busy! But, Since i believe we have enough to start. I will leave this and create the rp. We will eb starting soon!

Ahh do i still post my oc info? Even tho a response has been put up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back