• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Walt Disney University ( Reboot ) [ CLOSED ]

Winter Ball Theme Choice

• Dreams do come true in New Orleans

• Arabian Nights

• Under the Sea

• Winter Wonderland

Results are only viewable after voting.

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

931881f036ce18f9e26aefd73efcfc0b.png
FF_Divider_Pink.png

tumblr_nn4zr5je0i1swp3bdo1_500.gif

✵ First and foremost, respect one and another.
✵ Characters can be re-severed for a short period of time.

✵ Feel free to chat, plot, ask and plan relationships here as well as our discord chat.
✵ As much as drama is advised. Please keep this section a drama-free zone. If there are any problems take it to the PM.
✵ Last but not least, have fun.

Navigation
In Character - Sign Ups - Characters/NPCs - Clubs
Coded by @LadyMasquerade

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ok

the sign ups are open, please post your characters in there as soon as you can

Oh
This rebooted faster than I thought
Uhm
I barely have time as is, and now that I have the other Disney RP to worry about, I don't know if I'll actually be able to participate in this one.... Sorry!
I actually didn't think this would reboot so quickly...

Oh
This rebooted faster than I thought
Uhm
I barely have time as is, and now that I have the other Disney RP to worry about, I don't know if I'll actually be able to participate in this one.... Sorry!
I actually didn't think this would reboot so quickly...

Daamn...we'll miss you and your babs in this one, Gen!

im in the process of making winnie the pooh right now so be prepared for a friend who will always be there for your characters XD

Oooooooooooooo yay! This is awesome! I can use Lucy still!<3

read his backstory i done a few sad twists to it but if the creator allows it can 100 acres exist in this universe :D

Wilber: Hello everyone Names Wilber nice to meet you I hope we get to be all great friend *smiles* Now who want's a hug. how about you over there
Lucas: I'm good thanks
Wilber: Oh...Okay anyone else What about you there that's a nice purple shirt your wearing want a hug
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord

Last edited:
Wilber: Hello everyone Names Wilber nice to meet you I hope we get to be all great friend *smiles* Now who want's a hug. how about you over there
Lucas: I'm good thanks
Wilber: Oh...Okay anyone else What about you there that's a nice purple shirt your wearing want a hug
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord
Adira: Well, why not! I like you--you know when someone has good taste in fashion *hugs Wilbur*

Wilber: *bear hugs Aldira* Hmhm nothing better than meeting a new friend well i better get going plenty of other people to meet. bye bye *starts walking around the entrance wanting to make new friends*
Lucas: Well i guess he seems a bit conferable around people. don't you think adira.

Lucas: Hmhm yeah poor guy must not know his strength seems kind though but that guy can take out a football team if he was athletic enough.

I posted June! Oh it's so good to be back at it with this~ I'll post Salehe's later and maybe a new character perhaps >u>

Wilber: *walks towards june* Hello their names Wilber i was wondering if you would like a hug im giving one to all the people i meet. I kinda want to make new friends here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back