• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
RaiAthar RaiAthar
I'm afraid there are several problems presented after reading through the application.

My first issue is a thematic one, relating to the Misalignment. Immortality, and time manipulation are very sensitive topics that I think do not lend itself well to group roleplays.

Secondly, Misalignments tiered 3 and above cannot be sustained by a lone human with clear compromises to their mental or physical structure. There is usually an additional influence at play, be it a supernatural force or entity, or other revelation. There is a reason why most characters start off at 1, as well. I need to confirm people understand understand the rules at play in the universe before things escalate. Otherwise, a personal discussion with me would be required. The misalignment just doesn't fit into the mood of the roleplay.

And as it stands, there just doesn't seem to be a clear drawback to this ability as it is present.

The issues with the Fallacy also influence issues within the backstory itself. I appreciate trying to include events into the world, but without consulting me first I cannot include them into the overall narrative naturally. I'm afraid I cannot accept this application with the issues outlined.

It has been rejected.
My solution is to change the Misalignment fundamentally. Thank you for your time.
BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Seems very well-established, with a clear vision for the character. I like that you leave hints for certain narrative hooks to take place, should they find grounds. I like it aesthetically. And I find no clear issues with the application. I shall ping you with a reaction, meaning you are accepted!

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf No problem. I'll change the misalignment completely ***and his history to compensate. Maybe something along the same vein, like a dangersense that lets him see a few seconds into future before getting hurt or killed. The drawback is he looses a lot of blood from his left eye and left nostril everytime it happens? That cool?

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf No problem. I'll change the misalignment completely ***and his history to compensate. Maybe something along the same vein, like a dangersense that lets him see a few seconds into future before getting hurt or killed. The drawback is he looses a lot of blood from his left eye and left nostril everytime it happens? That cool?
I think the removal of the direct clairvoyance of seeing into the future, and leaving the nosebleed/subconjunctival hemorrhage as an indicator for them that there is 'close threat' would make this a more fitting ability. It still keeps the dangersense while leaving room for interpretation. If at all possible, I would like no one to possess clear future-sight of any sort.

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
I think the removal of the direct clairvoyance of seeing into the future, and leaving the nosebleed/subconjunctival hemorrhageas an indicator for them that there is 'close threat' would make this a more fitting ability. It still keeps the dangersense while leaving room for interpretation. If at all possible, I would like no one to possess clear future-sight of any sort.

Thanks for understanding!
I like it. And thank you for being patient with me.

I will attempt to push for heightening of the five senses as well when the 'close threat' is especially imminent, and would like to retcon bleeding from the nose, otherwise I feel that the blood would interfere with his sense of smell? Yes?

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
Seems very well-established, with a clear vision for the character. I like that you leave hints for certain narrative hooks to take place, should they find grounds. I like it aesthetically. And I find no clear issues with the application. I shall ping you with a reaction, meaning you are accepted!
K awesome!! tysm!

i'mma just do a change to her her eye colour to reflect the pic k?

I like it. And thank you for being patient with me.

I will attempt to push for heightening of the five senses as well when the 'close threat' is especially imminent, and would like to retcon bleeding from the nose, otherwise I feel that the blood would interfere with his sense of smell? Yes?

Part of the compromise was to have a clear indicator, it doesn't have to be a bloody nose. It can be any weird thing.

But heightened senses... I think having a tell when something is wrong is already quite generous. You have to remember that these aren't really super powers. They are conditional, and circumstantial. Often, they leave more questions than answer. Many of them are not even useful, and downright inhibiting at times. So to have it tell you when there is danger, is one thing. The fact that it's only a nosebleed/bloody eye, etc, and not something worse is a pretty good deal, in my opinion.

-Quietly sneaks in- I am finally working on my character profile.

Jim Carrey Work GIF by Demic

Part of the compromise was to have a clear indicator, it doesn't have to be a bloody nose. It can be any weird thing.

But heightened senses... I think having a tell when something is wrong is already quite generous. You have to remember that these aren't really super powers. They are conditional, and circumstantial. Often, they leave more questions than answer. Many of them are not even useful, and downright inhibiting at times. So to have it tell you when there is danger, is one thing. The fact that it's only a nosebleed/bloody eye, etc, and not something worse is a pretty good deal, in my opinion.

I understand. I will reflect the changes in my sheet.

I'll do some work on it soon. Heading home from work atm. I shall try to get something up either by tonight or tomorrow!

I think I have checked the site about fifty plus times today. Lol.

It was move day, I fulltime RV. I have been stressed and this has become my thing to check on lmao. I got put next to this really nasty grumpy old man that is sitting outside his RV staring at me. Dude has two tables and parked his truck right up next to my RV. If I go missing, he did it. Lol but in all seriousness, mean creepy people suck.

very sorry to hear that! D^:

You get a lot of strange people where I live, so I know how awkward it must feel trapped with a weirdo. I'm home now, so I will return to working on the intro post... I was working on it last night, but I wasn't satisfied with how it turned out. So I will try my best to get it out by tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back