• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern wallflowers.

I'm having trouble being creative and I would love to join this RP, but I tend to bite more than I can chew, but the weekends are always my available times anyways. So hrmmmmm. Any ideas guys? :o

crucialstar said:
I'm having trouble being creative and I would love to join this RP, but I tend to bite more than I can chew, but the weekends are always my available times anyways. So hrmmmmm. Any ideas guys? :o
you really don't have to join, it wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything :) I understand if you don't join

[QUOTE="self titled]you really don't have to join, it wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything :) I understand if you don't join

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh. Maybe next time, doll? <3. This is really an interesting RP, thank you so much :)

i sack cocks

i have a literal bag full of chickens

they weren't meeting our business quota, so they had to be sacked

27e.png

self titled this is bullying and i demand you apologize to my character immediately he is too pure and innocent to be subjected to this type of treatment

im so sorry saul i sack cocks

when i was reviewing your cs i looked at the name and saw "i sack cocks" and actually spit coffee onto myself

do u want to explain ur song choice to me bc im not judging or anything but oh my fukc thats some really heavy music for such a small innocent child

dont change it or anything im sure it suits him but omg that scared me

actually no i see it fits him now i just reread the persona but damn that song tho

Last edited by a moderator:
see like it was only an afterthought when i first made him that "isaac cox" was a great middle/last name combination to be exploited by the general population of what is public school, and i'm sure it was all handled vvvvv maturely by his peers. :) i know that's what happened when i met a guy who actually had that as his last name.

A H AH ah sorry about that. i did kind of notice that with theme songs and stuff, everyone else also seems to go with ah... relatively lighter choices lmfao. well you see... ah... in short, if you think of him as being on a timeline, he's just a little to the right of the peak of his teenage rebellion. like he's "innocent," but not by choice, and he has a lot of residual anger from that fact. he hates a lot more people than he likes/generally has a low opinion of people/thinks of most people as kind of being hypocrites even though that makes him even MORE of a hypocrite. and y'know, partially in light of all of that, it is the kind of song that he likes. i mean, his absolute favorite type of music is more electronic, but there wouldn't really be any sort of "theme" in that because, if there are any lyrics, they were kind of irrelevant to his character. 8U

yeah i get it now i didnt read the persona good enough (: that worried me tho lol i kinda like more chill music like electronic or indie chill so that was like super surprising to me

yeah, sorry. he's kind of hard to explain. last time i tried to use him in a roleplay and we were discussing pre-established relationships... there were a lot of misconceptions about him, so i figured i should re-write his personality. ... then i had to trash that and re-write it again because that version sucked lol. he's... *waves hands* he has issues

i've been listening to a lot more electronic and indie kind of stuff as of late, but there was a not-so-distant time in my life where i was just listening to metal 25/7 lol 8'DD

ahahha i used to listen to metal a lot too and i liked heavy rock and...well to sum it up, i liked emo music lol

but now im really into indie and electronic :) ) if you like that stuff you should check out a band called mtns they're my favorite atm

*sweats bc i probably still like emo music*

i'm giving them a listen rn. i've been listening to crywolf lately and u might like them ? owo

um idk i guess some of the music i listen to is still emo maybe ?? idk i like halsey and twenty one pilots and melanie martinez and i see a lot of people categorizing them with "emo" but i used to listen to like my chemical romance and black veil bridges and pierce the veil and such so idk not anymore

im listening to crywolf right now and i like it so far !!

edit: i literally typed black veil bridges and im not changing it fuck the system

fu k twenty one pilots is being called emo? LOL. i've been listening to one pierce the veil album recently-ish but i'm kind of over it now (before i can never listen to it again in my life). never listened to my chemical romance that much but my sister did and i probably enjoyed it when she did... i think lol. i definitely had a marilyn manson phase tho ngl.

n e a t. and i'm enjoying mtns so far xD

idk i guess ? ? i mean they have songs that are sad but thats not really emo but i guess a lot of emo people listen to them so that makes them emo i guess haha

i never liked marilyn manson, if im being honest his music was always to heavy and a lil too scary for me

i loooove mtns :)

"have u heard bach's toccata and fugue in d minor that song is so emo." i think emo people are just an urban legend now told to scare ur children and be impersonated by pre-teens, but i could be wrong lmao.

iiiiiiiii like two of his albums plus or minus a few songs and i rly liked watching some of the interviews he did in the past and really respect his philosophy on a lot of things... but even when i had max 100% respect for him i knew i wouldn't ever want to really meet him or go to one of his concerts (even if his voice wasn't totally shot now lmfao).

i'm diggin' it. probably something that i could actually factually listen to when i'm doing homework and not get totally distracted ehehe.

yo so ik i said the deadline was yesterday/today but most ppl (including myself) arent finished and something kind of urgent just came up concerning family. so im extending the deadline until further notice. thank you everyone :)

self titled

I hope everything with your family turns out okay!

I was planning on rushing to finish after I got home (I'm with friends right now.) Even though i don't HAVE to anymore I'll make myself work on it tonight anyways. ;0

so many dead and deleted and wip apps. rip. tho i'm casually trying to persuade some people to maybe come join the site and maybe maybe apply here. :^^^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back