Walking Dead RP

Sorry guys but I think I won't be able to take a part in this anymore. Because of the time zone difference I'm asleep when everybody else is active and by the time I wake up the rp has progressed so much I can't keep up.

Alrighty, love.

For Kurt and Kytria:

This is where they are headed. It is an electrical substation in the woods. The grid is all totally shut down, so it's not working. However, the fences and walls still stand. It's about 40 minutes away. When they arrive, the gate is locked and they will have to jump the fence and break the lock on the building's door. It has yet to be scavenged because it is so remote. Sean only knows about it because of his experience in the area hunting.

8200374-large.jpg

substation_web.jpg

Sorry that I've been kind of absent lately! 6 people quit at my workplace in the last week or so and I've been taking lots of extra shifts to make up for it.

I hope finals went well for everyone and graduation (to whom it may apply). Hopefully this thread will pick back up soon!

Also, you're all informally but officially invited to my wedding. My boyfriend proposed yesterday!

So can I get a brief summary of what's happened?

And a suggestion for the best way to introduce my character if accepted?

What, you don't want to read 40 or so pages worth of backstory? Haha.

I really don't think I can remember all of what has happened perfectly.

But right now Jason (an AWOL combat medic), Sean (a local hunter), Carter (AKA Max, an untrusting teenaged girl), Joey (a two year old orphan) and Lachlan (a fellow hunter who just lost his daughter violently) are hiding out in the underground section of an electrical substation. They are not getting along well, but they are relying on eachother. Outside their shelter there is a war going on. Not to mention the dead are walking the Earth and eating human flesh. Specifically a helicopter that just kersploded and a wall of what could have been 1000 zombies following the sound of it. Pretty much right outside of their hideout.

There were other people before but they mysteriously vanished one by one...

If it matters they all just came from a Safeway that was being used as a hideout for some seedy thugs that kidnapped Jason. They're all dead now, and Joey is pretty much the last person alive from the massacre. Yup. The rest would be like explaining 15 ongoing years of a soap opera that happened in a few weeks. xD

Yeah, no. I feel it's easier for someone to be like "Here's the main point, here's what matters, have at it". Then I have at it. But wow. A helicopter exploded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back