Walking Dead RP

Oh wow nice. I'm in College and finals week is approaching so everything is pretty hectic, meaning I can't be on too often ):

Same. I do nothing usually. Occasionally beiglng direxted by my family to go woth them places but other than that, I'm good. Also, I get back from school around 3:00 Central Time.

Plot Ideas!: (This may happen later on depending what you guys think ^^) Carter's going to, once again, run off at night and find Luke. (Her bestfriend that left her one time.) From there, her's going to be injured and a person's going to be behind him. Said person will knock out Carter and take Luke again and then there goes a kidnapping scenario.

I was pretty Safeway was a small community of survivors? I'm not very sure myself. We can change it to a store name I suppose.

Jason will be hinted towards Carter leaving, due to her leaving the G22 he had given him at camp, and he will lead a heavily armed squad led by Jason containing Sean and and Quentin aswell as Jason (Possibly Denzel and Ray, aswell, maybe Amelia and Vik) and they will track to where Carter and Luke have been 'napped, and after a gunbattle ensues, Jason's team will be victorious, and Luke and Carter will be brought into the group.

If this is still open can someone brief me on what's happening? If you can't I'll read through the posts I just thought I could use that time to make a character.

Yes it is still Open. Uhh right now everyone is in the Adirondack mountains and they are in a forest. Everyone is kinda doing their own thing for now.

Also Guys I'm gonna be gone for a bit i don't know when ill be back......ill respond when i do

KurtH6355 said:
SUMMARY (Since all characters met)
Quentin (@Vise Versa) and Amelia (@PixieDani) saw Sean (@CGULL9313) in a field in the open, and so did Jason (@KurtH6355). Jason tried to get everyone in the open through threatening with his M16A2, but some did not comply, including Carter (@Princess Ktyria) who had snuck up on the confrontation, and when some walkers arrived Jason was spooked, firing two warning shots at Carter to get her to leave, shoving Sean to get him away, and dragging Amelia and Quentin away from the area. Jason later left to find Sean, which he did, and after which find Carter, which he did, and the group traveled to a pond where they found Denzel (@Infernalisx) holding Amelia and Quentin up. Jason got Denzel to put away the gun, but Jason insisted the gun be given to him. Denzel didn't comply, so Jason beat the shit out of him, after which Ray (@Infernalisx) diffused the situation and that's where we are now.
And then Denzel complied after some convincing of Ray. Then, it did a weird time skip and you can read the last page or two.

Wait, I thought the mountain had forests on it o-o Am I just terrible at geography?

SUMMARY (Since all characters met)

Quentin (@Vise Versa) and Amelia (@PixieDani) saw Sean (@CGULL9313) in a field in the open, and so did Jason (@KurtH6355). Jason tried to get everyone in the open through threatening with his M16A2, but some did not comply, including Carter (@Princess Ktyria) who had snuck up on the confrontation, and when some walkers arrived Jason was spooked, firing two warning shots at Carter to get her to leave, shoving Sean to get him away, and dragging Amelia and Quentin away from the area. Jason later left to find Sean, which he did, and after which find Carter, which he did, and the group traveled to a pond where they found Denzel (@Infernalisx) holding Amelia and Quentin up. Jason got Denzel to put away the gun, but Jason insisted the gun be given to him. Denzel didn't comply, so Jason beat the shit out of him, after which Ray (@Infernalisx) diffused the situation and Denzel and Ray came across Viktor (@BlackJack) , and Jason came across those three and now those three ae talking, and on the other hand, Cater has run away from the camp.

Thanks a lot everyone! I'll start making a character now and read the last few pages to get a better idea on what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back