Walking Dead RP

I can just sum it up for him. Or yes, he can read it. I' enjoying it o far ^^. I've cut down on how many roleplays I'm in so now it's only four instead of seven. Hopefully I can focus better now <3

A explanation would be nice, I have my CPR/AED training tomorrow so I have to do that. I also had to rush around trying to help an old lady whos BP was so low I thought she was going to leave us in the OR.

Basically: Zombie apocalypse, people met int he mountains, robber kind of, split up, found again next to a river, fighting, and now present time.

Also, you can't tell wat she looks like. She's concealed underneath a cloak, hood, and etc. @Vise Versa No need ot change it though, she is blonde cx.

SUMMARY (Since all characters met)

Quentin (@Vise Versa) and Amelia (@PixieDani) saw Sean (@CGULL9313) in a field in the open, and so did Jason (@KurtH6355). Jason tried to get everyone in the open through threatening with his M16A2, but some did not comply, including Carter (@Princess Ktyria) who had snuck up on the confrontation, and when some walkers arrived Jason was spooked, firing two warning shots at Carter to get her to leave, shoving Sean to get him away, and dragging Amelia and Quentin away from the area. Jason later left to find Sean, which he did, and after which find Carter, which he did, and the group traveled to a pond where they found Denzel (@Infernalisx) holding Amelia and Quentin up. Jason got Denzel to put away the gun, but Jason insisted the gun be given to him. Denzel didn't comply, so Jason beat the shit out of him, after which Ray (@Infernalisx) diffused the situation and that's where we are now.

Yo, I got Jack's character, I'll have my two meet up with him and then maybe the others could come along? I feel like Vik isn't going to be too friendly either seeing as how he's also from a military background.

By the way guys, sorry I'm not as advanced as y'all, I'm used to roleplaying animals mainly, which probably sounds a bit off for this site x3x

I won't be here for long either, but I'll try and Drag Vik over to the other group.

Sweet. I hope the others in my group get on soon for some character bonding and development. I know some are at school, including Kytria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back