Walking Dead RP

Hey you guys don't need to wait for me honestly!! You guys can keep going if you want just if you have a character interaction with my character then that's when you have to wait for me to reply!! I will usually be more active on the weekends just a heads up.

Either works for me. We can have them see her and wait until the other two get on or we can just wait while you two chat for a bit. Whatever you prefer.

I'd say we meet up with you on the way to Quentin and Amelia, and then we have a talk, and then we go find Quentin and Amelia, finding her whenever they respond, and we can talk and such while we wait while we search for them.)

It may take a bit for them to convince Carter to go with them.. And even if they do, she'd stay a good ten meters away from them when walking.

I'll be on most of tonight and probably all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I'm off work for three days cause I have to watch my sister's horrible children while she works. *dramatic harakiri*

Aaaaand I have to go. My father says no phone while in the car. I'm so terribly sorry. I'll post as soon as possible. Just pretend that she's following silently.

Users who are viewing this thread