Anime & Manga WAIFU WARS: Emilia vs. Rem

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You knew this was going to happen.....
These two characters' fanbases have been at each others' throats for months now.
Which characer do you like more?

Emilia

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

Rem

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2252.JPG

One week time limit

I might be part of the minority here but honestly I'm in love with the both of them. Maybe I'm just weird for that.

m1garand-300x225.jpg

No raifu? No laifu. The m1 Garand is far cuter and better wife material then both of those otaku-bait 'moe' sluts.

m1garand-300x225.jpg

No raifu? No laifu. The m1 Garand is far cuter and better wife material then both of those otaku-bait 'moe' sluts.
the-bolt-action-remington-420-can-kill-anime-haters-from-any-distance-fellow-weebs_o_4490165.jpg

As for the actual discussion, Rem is inarguably superior.

She is not a mere waifu, but a godlike entity created from the very essence of "wai" and "fu," which makes her transcendent.
qrjUktk.jpg

Denying+rem+the+one+true+waifu+_301af2721a71f42f5ba57281803c37d9.jpg

we need a "Satella" option

I could've made this a Re:Zero free-for-all, but it's undeniable that these two have the biggest fanbases, and it just wouldn't be fair for the other girls otherwise.

R.I.P. Ram and anyone else.

Based purely off the anime Rem was far better. Emilia didn't really do anything for the entire show whereas Rem goes above and beyond for Subaru. So if we're going off the show I have to cast my vote for Rem.

I love both of them, but EMT is slightly higher on the chart for me (but it's not even a .1% difference, so)
I like Ram better than both, though, Snarky anime girls are best.

Time's running out on the vote! It looks like Rem still has a slight lead in the polls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back