• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hector: -Glances to Annika- "Don't you start getting in on this now."

Tyler: "I wanna go live with grandma grandpa!"

Hector: "Seriously!? You too!?"

Tyler: -Shrugs- "Might as well join em."

thinking-batman.jpg

me as I look at every possible ships in the RP

Hector: -Glances to Annika- "Don't you start getting in on this now."

Tyler: "I wanna go live with grandma grandpa!"

Hector: "Seriously!? You too!?"

Tyler: -Shrugs- "Might as well join em."
Annika: -smiles innocently- "I don't know what your talking about."

. D O V E . D O V E
Can't wait till the rebel leader gets a look at this team

Annika: -smiles innocently- "I don't know what your talking about."

. D O V E . D O V E
Can't wait till the rebel leader gets a look at this team
Ha, Rebel boi is gonna be like, "The heart made a mistake.." and do a face palm. But they're gonna be saving him so he won't be that rude first....or so I think.

. D O V E . D O V E , I'm very sorry but I have to take my leave from this roleplay as I will no longer be able to keep up. It has reached a point when I can't participate in none of the group roleplays I had here, this being the only one I was active in up until now. Again, I'm very sorry, I tried to work around it for the past week but it can't go on like this, as IRL always has to come first for me. I wish you all the best ahead.

. D O V E . D O V E , I'm very sorry but I have to take my leave from this roleplay as I will no longer be able to keep up. It has reached a point when I can't participate in none of the group roleplays I had here, this being the only one I was active in up until now. Again, I'm very sorry, I tried to work around it for the past week but it can't go on like this, as IRL always has to come first for me. I wish you all the best ahead.
Aw, it's sad to see you go especially since I love Izumi and your writing as well. I understand though, real life comes first! Thank you for the time and effort you have put in the RP! :) Hope I get to write again with you some time!! I wish you the best as well~

ok so, first of all this is the fam

W - cheerful Wakana but also popular with the girls aka the leader
I - your new char aka the water guardian
T - lazy but actually a genius tyler aka air guardian
C - strict but also awkward team mom Celosia aka fire guardian
H - yo bad boy Hector aka earth guardian

we also have the cool kid aka Alward the rebel leader and his sidekick Moss (basically Blunk)
and the goth princess Annika
plus her evil brother tyrant Luther Onyx
(part 1)

Last edited:
The plot is basically the original WITCH plot but with our OCs

Meridian has fallen under the tyranny of Luther Onyx. In order to grown more powerful, he started absorbing all of Meridian and its inhabitants' magic. The princess, whom is the rightful heir to the throne, was saved by the rebels from her brother Luther and was evacuated to Earth (Heatherfield). However, Luther still seeks his sister so that he could manipulate her/steal her magic(?). A veil was created to protect the other worlds from Meridian but portals started opening in Earth, serving as a path for Meridian's dark forces to cross worlds.

The Heart has chosen new guardians (our characters) and Baba (Celosia's grandmother) introduced the team to the Heart and their new duties as the guardians. Right now, they are trying to get accustomed with their new powers and skills under the bridge (like in episode 1 or 2 i don't remember) and also the rebel leader got captured by the evil prince and they'll have to save him soon.
(part 2)

Wakana, Hector and Tyler fight ALOT and Celosia is the one who always stop them from punching one another
Annika and Hector are BFFs
Tyler and Wakana are BFFs
Celosia is their awkward mom

We also have a Lore page so you can visit it for more information too!

ps: im really bad at recaps sorry

it's no problem!! I'll try to read through the IC and stuff- uhh, how do you want my character to bop into the story? Will I just slide on in as though my character was the other player's or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back