• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H. || Guardians of the Veil || OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
animegirl20 animegirl20 I mean, you can post for Annika if you want but I don't think any of the guardian can interact with her.
I'll have Celosia suggest that they cut the training short since everyone is not getting along but then a portal suddenly appears and they'll have to venture to Meridian. Unless you guys don't want that to happen at the same day as their training then we can do a timeskip for next day.

Oh, maybe we can just time skip Tyler teaching the three girls instead of having the training cut off by Celosia.

animegirl20 animegirl20 I mean, you can post for Annika if you want but I don't think any of the guardian can interact with her.
I'll have Celosia suggest that they cut the training short since everyone is not getting along but then a portal suddenly appears and they'll have to venture to Meridian. Unless you guys don't want that to happen at the same day as their training then we can do a timeskip for next day.
oh I know it was just going to be more of a character development post or like a what's Annika up to type of post XD I don't know

I'm thinking of introducing a new side villain to be the first real big bad guy for our guardians to meet. I'll admit he's a bit edgy, but hey edgy can be fun.

514531-the_hooded_man (2).jpg

I'm calling him Void and I was thinking he could be Luther's personal bounty hunter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back