• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It can be as simple as just knowing each other or they could be friends. My character is quite friendly lol

Oh man, my character is very robotic so your character might have a hard time being her friend 😂 Maybe they could start out as just knowing each other, but then they keep bumping into each other and they develop... something.

My character won’t know what friendship is or means soooo....

Oh man, my character is very robotic so your character might have a hard time being her friend 😂 Maybe they could start out as just knowing each other, but then they keep bumping into each other and they develop... something.

My character won’t know what friendship is or means soooo....
That makes sense lmao. But like I said, very friendly and warm persona. Easily one of the kindest in the army. Chances are he would consider her a friend after a few encounters. Even if she doesnt lmao.

okay so i did a lot a lot of thinking about my character

i figured that we probably could use someone more high energy

so right now i have like 5 characters ideas kek

there's uhh emotionally stable optimistic adventure adult, two hermits (one's like a disney princess and the other's a cat lady), and uhh two younger sister princesses (one's way too serious and the other's punky spiderman)

hghghghghghhggh

okay so i did a lot a lot of thinking about my character

i figured that we probably could use someone more high energy

so right now i have like 5 characters ideas kek

there's uhh emotionally stable optimistic adventure adult, two hermits (one's like a disney princess and the other's a cat lady), and uhh two younger sister princesses (one's way too serious and the other's punky spiderman)

hghghghghghhggh
I have no idea what a spunky spiderman is but i want it.

You know...

When I read what you wrote, that was exactly what I was thinking of suggesting. But I decided to just keep quiet and see what you'd say next.

By all means! I purposely left her in a very vague position. You're allowed to change her first name if you do, and she should be in her 20s; pretty much young upstart age. Everything else is fairgame within reason, but best to let me know what you have in mind ^3^

oh lol it's fine i like sun elves

because this question might(?) be of interest to everyone else imma ask it here, uhhh what do the king and queen look like

The Queen is dead. She was a Self of exceptional beauty yadayada. Also a retired Ranger and niece of Lord Evindall Ellrohir, the Lord of Ilshari.

The King is kinda dead too, but on the inside. Moon elf. You can read a little about his current state in my first post (other than the lore)

Last edited:
Also, can you link me some of the RPs that you're currently in? You've installed anti-stalker defenses :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back