• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy W E E P I N G . W Y V E R N . T A V E R N ❧ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I like it! But Kharis is low key very happy that cat is gone because he JUST KEEPS TALKING. The cat never shuts up and it was driving the old man crazy. Raejvik had no idea what he was getting himself into with this crazy autism cat, but guess what? Now he's stuck with him for life. Although Raejvik doesn't seem to mind. He has a friend now, he didn't have many growing up because he was never good at anything, but he is good at one thing: listening.

GLORIOUS
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I love me some wacky NPCs

I've been waiting for others to post first because I don't want to rush in guns blazing before anyone has the chance to give an introductory post but I'm also sitting here going 'mmmmm this lore so good, this story gonna be so goooooooooood'

Your guys' dynamic is cute af
we've been together for a while now I'm not sure how this happened

Im just sitting here as the only one with a post that isnt a gm :D:-_-lines:
It's okay bro I really feel that pain.
Sorry man, I'm trying. I've been staring at a blank page since 2pm. Took a break to eat. Back to staring. It's been about seven hours. :D
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I do that all the time and really it's chill there isn't that much of a rush. I'm just being an impatient turd because I've been starved. Then Lekiel waves this phat juicy steak in front of my face.
Lek: I'm going to restart Bloodsworn, you in?
Me:
Lek:
Me:
Lek:
Me: Where the thread at tho

we've been together for a while now I'm not sure how this happened

It's okay bro I really feel that pain.

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I do that all the time and really it's chill there isn't that much of a rush. I'm just being an impatient turd because I've been starved. Then Lekiel waves this phat juicy steak in front of my face.
Lek: I'm going to restart Bloodsworn, you in?
Me:
Lek:
Me:
Lek:
Me: Where the thread at tho

LIES! I GAVE YOU THE LINK AFTER WHAT... 2 DAYS? 3? 4..?

All I knoe is you tewk your sweet as time getting your sour ass here >8(

LIES! I GAVE YOU THE LINK AFTER WHAT... 2 DAYS? 3? 4..?

All I knoe is you tewk your sweet as time getting your sour ass here >8(
giphy.gif

I wasn't paying attention to RPN okay? I was....working and staring at a dead discord server mourning the slow down of my own RP I am running. SO IN MY DEFENSE....

I don't really have a defense I was just lazy...

Mark my words. Someone will come up with a game one day about escaping the Procrastination Virus. The whole game would be grey, and only your character is coloured and doing something. It's mostly mundane stuff,like fetch quests, but if you don't do those tasks, you become uncoloured and die too.

Mark my words. Someone will come up with a game one day about escaping the Procrastination Virus. The whole game would be grey, and only your character is coloured and doing something. It's mostly mundane stuff,like fetch quests, but if you don't do those tasks, you become uncoloured and die too.
How dare you talk about my life like that.

On a side note, I vote that we have an NPC that appears in EVERY tavern we visit. I don't care where it is, it's the same bard. And he flirts shamelessly with every single character.
d03553512e659b540c30808a84b3e63d.jpg

Also he sings THE SAME SONG. But thinks he's top tier bard even though he's really bad.

On a side note, I vote that we have an NPC that appears in EVERY tavern we visit. I don't care where it is, it's the same bard. And he flirts shamelessly with every single character.
d03553512e659b540c30808a84b3e63d.jpg

Also he sings THE SAME SONG. But thinks he's top tier bard even though he's really bad.

TOP COMMENT. APPROVED 109%!

Ashside Ashside Reading your CS now =) I might suggest a more... appropriate name =P... If you need help ask Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater Give it something to do.
Ruuuuuude.

I am, however, happy to help. I like naming things! Otherwise I'll sit here and continue to make random NPCs.

Edit: Bard's name is Herkian. Herk to his friends he just says that but he has like no friends

EDIT-EDIT: Maybe I should make more monsters...

Last edited:
Ruuuuuude.

I am, however, happy to help. I like naming things! Otherwise I'll sit here and continue to make random NPCs.

Edit: Bard's name is Herkian. Herk to his friends he just says that but he has like no friends

EDIT-EDIT: Maybe I should make more monsters...
If you're looking for something to do, I've always been curious about languages. Perhaps you could make a tutorial for me? It doesn't have to be too in-depth, I just want to...
be able to use fancy speech...
like you two did...
eheheh...

Edit: Also I'm still procrastinating. Help. Me.

If you're looking for something to do, I've always been curious about languages. Perhaps you could make a tutorial for me? It doesn't have to be too in-depth, I just want to...
like you two did...
eheheh...

You can find the language resources in the Lore =D At the bottom of the first post i put the links. There's one file with premade common phrases. The other is a kind of dictionary. I just use similar words to replace the ones I need but can't find. Or sometimes make up something similar sounding to fill in spaces. As long as you put the 'translation' you should be fine xD Idc if its not 100% accurate.

like you two did...
eheheh...

Oh? You wish to speak elvish do you? Allow me to teach you------

Or yeah just look at the lore pages I guess. If you have any questions feel free to ask me I've been dabbling with elvish for a very long time

You can find the language resources in the Lore =D At the bottom of the first post i put the links. There's one file with premade common phrases. The other is a kind of dictionary. I just use similar words to replace the ones I need but can't find. Or sometimes make up something similar sounding to fill in spaces. As long as you put the 'translation' you should be fine xD Idc if its not 100% accurate.
But I care whether it's accurate or not :angrypuff:
Oh? You wish to speak elvish do you? Allow me to teach you------

Or yeah just look at the lore pages I guess. If you have any questions feel free to ask me I've been dabbling with elvish for a very long time
I'll just run everything by you so it's as accurate as it can get, then! Thank you for offering yourself up to be bombarded by questions later! :grinningteeth:

But I care whether it's accurate or not :angrypuff:

I'll just run everything by you so it's as accurate as it can get, then! Thank you for offering yourself up to be bombarded by questions later! :grinningteeth:
No worries I'll take questions. I don't mind them. This -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hFGVh_TRxBSIESktQXJuUichJQO2kX3s/view
Is probably one of the best guides I've read. I also think it's linked in lore but I'll put it up here too.

Edit: I mix my elvish with Dragon Age and LOTR so whatever isn't in the guide that's how I kind of fix the missing pieces. I know we've used Dragon Age Elvish as sort of the 'Old Tongue' but some words still work

No worries I'll take questions. I don't mind them. This ->
Is probably one of the best guides I've read. I also think it's linked in lore but I'll put it up here too.

Psh, screw learning Spanish. Time to study Elvish because of my severe roleplay addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back