• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(VtM: 20th) Shadows in Seattle

Vampires do not bruise or scar, they can heal with a thought and their body is immortal, trapped forever at the instant of death. It therefore quite likely comes as a surprise to Amanda to see that Roxane's otherwise marble-like skin is marred by angry red lines where the outer layer of flesh has been stripped off. The Toreador does not seem hindered by it, though, and quickly dresses herself in the offered clothes, oversized though they are.

"Thank you," she says, smiling at her benefactor, though at the other's question, a cloud passes over her face. "I... I've had something of a sheltered unlife. I'm not sure what I can really tell you. It's eternal youth and beauty, it's emotions and senses deeper than any mortal could even comprehend, it's an end to sunrises and an end to your mom's home cooking. But I guess you already knew that."

(Sorry yeah. I'm back, I'll be starting this back up tomorrow. I've been dealing with a shitload of calculus)

(Sorry yeah. I'm back, I'll be starting this back up tomorrow. I've been dealing with a shitload of calculus)
Also, you might want to set up a official Character thread so we can post our sheets.

Queen Elizabeth looked over at the two, rolling her eyes as she caught the hat from the performance, but smiled. She tapped her chin clearly thinking about something that made her happy.

Meanwhile Dunrow snuck away for a moment to grab his cellphone, deciding simply to text a few pictures to Amanda, showing a few gang members and their crimes, namely drug trafficking and gang related activity. But something stuck out. Under each of them was highlighted "attempted murder" and under each was the word "Brujah" and a number. After five minutes he sent another text, "We got the deets. I figured you might want in on this one." this time with another picture attached, a wanted poster with the members.

Sherwood Sherwood Esbilon Esbilon roy_fireball roy_fireball Axeykins Axeykins

Amanda lets out a slight sigh as Roxane answers her. "I suppose you are correct, but I was sort of hoping for -" She pauses as her phone chirps with Dunrow's special alert tone. She reads her text. "Mmmm. Seems that Mr. Dunrow has a list of gang members that are causing trouble. According to this, they are Brujah, and that makes them more than the local cops can handle." Amanda's fingers dance on the screen to reply. What's the deal with these guys? Are they wanted by the Queen? With that many in the gang, I'll need some back-up to take them on. Anyone in particular I should ask first? You know the crowd better than I do. With a nod to herself, she presses 'send' to fire off the message.

Roxane frowns nervously. "Does that mean they are your responsibility?" She hesitates a bit before adding, "I would offer my help, but I'm not sure what I can do. I'm not much of a fighter, especially not compared to other Kindred."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back