• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vroom-Vroom: Limbus Company, etc. Interest Check

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm still super bad at formatting, and I'll cut right to the chase: Limbus Company.

Actually, I'd like to rp anything from Project Moon! I've read Wonderlab and beaten Library and Lobotomy, so now I'm just finishing Distortion Detective.

Anyway, I'm late 20s, she/her. I'm in between jobs and I work a lot. I try to mirror what my partner sends me, but usually do 2-3 paragraphs unless it's a detailed post. That being said, I don't like to write a novel for something like simple dialogue where nothing else can really be said. Romance is not a must, I just wanna rp this!

PLOT IDEAS:
*** Canon x OC. I'll double! I'm looking for someone to play Gregor from Limbus or Nemo from Library.
- Great Gatsby: Character A is searching for Character B through luxurious parties in one of the Wings. They've had an affair before, but A cannot forget B, and they're obsessed. Bonus points if A is deranged.
- Pride and Prejudice: Character A, from the backstreets, falls in love with Character B, who resides in a Wing. Bonus points if it's N-Corp...
- 1984: Character tries to escape the eyes of J-Corp, who is watching their every move.
- PRE DISOTORTION OSWALD PRE DISTORTION OSWALD

CHARACTER IDEAS:
- OC 1: Remembers their train ride from W-Corp. Haunted, trying to live life normally while plagued with nightmares and chronic pain.
- OC 2: Has memories locked by J-Corp, wants desperately to find a way to unlock her brain.
- OC 3: Obsessed with Nothing There. Sacrifices his wife to learn its mannerisms. I just... love him.

Uhh.. yeah! Just PM me. Let's brainstorm other things too!

Last edited:

limbus-limbus-company.gif

Oooo! I'D ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO! Pm me and we can always figure things out from there! :]

Hello! You wanna plot something with limbus company? I have an "ok" grasp on lobotomy corp but mainly started playing/focusing on Limbus company, I'd also happily play Gregor for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back