• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern вrooĸғιeld acadeмy oғ yoυng тнιnĸerѕ

I'm just gonna put up this question

Do you think we're gonna start in a few days, or a week or? Just qurious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mademoiselle You know all the goodies we had last time? Like the list of who shared classes and whatnot? We're gonna have that again, right? Not trying to push or anything, though- just curious :)

Yup, class list, dorm assignments and all of that will go in organizations.

I'm just finishing the Settings/Locations because I'm planning there to be a scavenger hunt (organized by the burner) on the first days of class. I think that'll bring some excitement apart from the regular go to classes thing.

I was making a male character that does theatrical makeup for the drama club, but I just now checked the locations. Is there no drama club, or did I just miss it/you're just adding it in?

[QUOTE="blue nebula]I was making a male character that does theatrical makeup for the drama club, but I just now checked the locations. Is there no drama club, or did I just miss it/you're just adding it in?

[/QUOTE]
I may have forgotten to put it in the auditorium but that is where the club would meet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was just as bad last time xD just a whole lot more drama early on

Yeah, and relationships between characters

Why do you think i end up with like 3 hours of sleep per 24 hours?! It's not possible to sleep more and still catch up

Also, I'm curious about the secrets of everyone, and who has the funniest ones xD

I rp Rhys and Andrei. My fingers hurt now from texting so much. That is how fast everything goes.

Idk, I wanna fine out who has the most dramatic one.

I wanna know if anyone has funnier than Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back