• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy VRMMORPG like SAO [Closed]

æon

choke
epncx4.jpg
Greetings! --The genre could be considered fandom too depending but anywho. You may call me Aeon but allow me to jump straight to the point. Since watching a few episodes of SAO, it had me thinking of what a fun premise this would be to rp. Late to the party, I know.. Preferably we would create from the ground up because my knowledge of SAO is kind of limited. However, I am happy to research so if you would rather rp in the SAO world that's fine too. Also, this doesn't have to be SAO related just something dealing with a virtual reality world gone haywire & without escape. This could be like Final Fantasy Online or Tera Online even so we wouldn't have to use “anime” pictures (I'll incorporate pictures for the bosses & I'd like to use one for my character). It doesn't really matter which route we take. On another note, If you're like me you probably like your rps a bit ominous & gritty. It would be neat to make this a darker world/rp. A bit more dire with insane bosses like Dark Souls. Obviously, we would create original characters for this regardless.

Seeking
A male character opposite my female

An easy going partner who likes to have fun

Someone not opposed to the possibility of romance

Creating NPC's, bosses, & world building

Someone who likes action

Helps with plot

Rules
Third Person POV

I am not a grammar or punctuation nazi. In fact, I abuse commas.

3+ paragraphs minimum but I tend to type more. Would appreciate if my partner could dish out some descriptive posts since I appreciate detail & want to improve my writing.

Please be at least 18 years of age. I enjoy mature content like language & blood.

I don't post daily, sorry. There are some medical things I struggle with so if you are a laid back partner, we'll get along just fine. Let's try to communicate our schedules if possible though.

If we don't happen to mesh well, we can drop. If we get bored we can either drop, make something happen, or start a new one. There are a ton of ideas running around in my head so I am always on board with creating other stories.

It would be nice to get a heads up if you want to drop the rp but lets be honest, that doesn't always happen. If I am suddenly receiving silence on your end I'll give you 5 days to respond. I may give you a poke but won't harass you. Even over the internet it can be difficult to tell someone they aren't interested anymore. Sometimes people become overwhelmed & go on a hiatus. I get it. If you want to continue to rp but are momentarily busy, just drop me a message & we can put the rp on hold.

Small talk is a little difficult for me to do. I am just shy & not a chatty person on or off the internet. If you like to make conversation that's still perfectly fine with me. I'll still collaborate with you on the rp despite the fact that I am socially awkward. No worries there.

You can post here or pm me & let me know what you have in mind. Feel free to tell me a bit about your rp interests & dislikes too. Thanks for stopping by & I hope to rp with you soon!

Last edited:
Hello there!
I must say this has my attention SAO, in my opinion, was a fantastic anime and the idea of a roleplay in a VRMMORPG world is something that is used and it's often fantastic. My favorite anime in that type of setting would be Log Horizon while it's not a VR it is an anime based on an MMORPG game which I overall loved.

A little bit about me just so you can decide if I am what you're looking for.

I live in the United Kingdom so depending on where you live the way I type and in turn speak via my character could just so happen to be slightly different from what you are both used to and fully understand but I am more than willing to explain what I mean if that ever happens. I am pretty bad grammar-wise I have always had a problem with this hope this isn't too much of an issue judging by what your seeking it doesn't seem to be.

I can type anywhere between a few lines to 30+ paragraphs if given enough to go on, I enjoy writing books in my spare time they never get anyway and are more for my own reading I think the longest I have written is around 270 pages so if it comes down to it I can write a hell of a lot. I like to think of myself as a down to earth, friendly person but you know let's be honest you never know what your really like until someone else tells you so I will leave that for you to decide.

I am happy playing both male and female characters since your looking for a male I can definitely do that. I absolute love ominous & gritty roleplays but more than those two I love roleplays with a bit of a darker touch. I also don't post daily I have a rather busy schedule but I should manage to get out a post at least twice a week.

Finally, I love building world building and creating. I have around 19 years worth of playing MMO games (I think this alone should prove I am older than 18) my first one was Meridian 59 which came out in 95 (yay to feeling old), so this is something I can help massively with and hopefully contribute to the roleplay since I know a lot of the MMORPG's genre.

Just because I can here is one random fact about me because this is something I like to do when telling people about me, I play volleyball and have done for the past 12 years but you know I've played MMORPG's much longer.:closed eyes open smile:

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Perfect!

I'll send you a pm with some information about me & we can start collaborating.

It'll be a little later in the day but that pm will get to you, alrighty? :)

Perfect!

I'll send you a pm with some information about me & we can start collaborating.

It'll be a little later in the day but that pm will get to you, alrighty? :)
Awesome I have a few things to do right now anyway.

I look forward to starting is this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back