• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Voltron: legendary defender RP?

niebo

first off, i'm attending the university, so I don't actually have the time to rp all day (unfortunately). 

but, yeah, i'm looking for voltron: legendary defender RP, because, welp, it's an awesome series, what can I say. 

to be honest, i just wanna play Keith, because i fell in love with his character. the "configuration" doesn't matter much to me, if you want romance, everything depends on the plot we will come up with. 

you can play canon or original character, either is fine! and, speaking of romance, once more, i'm most experienced in mxm, but you can persuade me to do mxf, i guess.

if you're interested, hit me up through PM! we can do everything, follow canon, make up some events on our own, do a complete AU (i'm hella weak for those, i swear) 
don't be shy! <3

I'd just LOVE to! I do mxm, mxf, cannon characters (not very well but eh, I manage) and OCs. I love AUs btw so you can throw almost any AU at me and I'll love it. I'm fine with almost anything! So yeah, I'd love to rp with you!

first off, i'm attending the university, so I don't actually have the time to rp all day (unfortunately).

but, yeah, i'm looking for voltron: legendary defender RP, because, welp, it's an awesome series, what can I say.

to be honest, i just wanna play Keith, because i fell in love with his character. the "configuration" doesn't matter much to me, if you want romance, everything depends on the plot we will come up with.

you can play canon or original character, either is fine! and, speaking of romance, once more, i'm most experienced in mxm, but you can persuade me to do mxf, i guess.

if you're interested, hit me up through PM! we can do everything, follow canon, make up some events on our own, do a complete AU (i'm hella weak for those, i swear)
don't be shy! <3
I would pm you, but I’m a newb. I will be lance or shiro for you!! I’m much better at lance tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back