• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Voltron: Legendary Defender Roleplay (MxF)

Starlight_Flowers

Starlight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules:

1) No One-Liners. Give me some effort. 

2) Please have good grammar.

3) Also let me known when you're gonna be busy please.

(Sorry that there's only 2 prompts. I ran out of ideas)

1) Mission: Sage thought she lived a normal life out in the desert, with her human father, and her Galran mother. That all changed when Sendak grew jealous of the human male's relationship with the Galran woman he had loved dearly, and kidnapped Sage's mother. Her and her father went on a mission to rescue her. Things didn't go so well, ending in the deaths of the young girls parents. She was sent to a soldier camp and was trained to kill. What happens when she's sent to gain the Paladins' trust and assassinate them, and accidentally falls in love?

I'm playing: Sage Valkai (OC)

You can play: Keith (required), Lance, Shiro

2) Lost in Dreams: The Paladins have just landed on a planet for a vacation. There was only thing terribly wrong with this planet though, if you touch the water (which in fact, looked like Earth water), you will be put into a sleep like trance with vivid dreams, that trick you into dreaming what you truly desire. It makes you live in your ideal world or remind you of what you miss dearly, so you never wake up. Terrible things begin to happen when the team is taking a hike, and someone takes a fall into the river and are stuck in a sleep, which only can be broken if they realize the world they're in, is fake.

I'm playing: Sage Valkai (Again, OC)

You can play: Keith (required), Lance, Shiro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back