• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron (Klance) AU?

Faulty-Writes

Todoroki Lover
Hello, I am looking for any role play partners wanting to do a little Voltron role play. Mostly ship based and AU verse.

While I do ship Klance, Sheith, Hidge and Keitor. I'm mainly looking for someone to do a royal klance AU with. Though with a little convincing I'm sure I could be talked into doing another ship.

My idea was:

Lance is an Altean Prince, loyal to his Kingdom and fights battles among his citizens. Keith is an Galran Prince who even though comes off as a rebel, is also loyal to his Kingdom and puts himself in danger protecting others. Both Prince's know each other from the various diplomatic meetings they have been to and both the Galran and Altean families had always had a good relationship. Unfornately Prince Lance despite all his royal duties is often distracted by the thought of Keith, why exactly does he have a crush on the Galran Prince and just why does he always make an effort to sneak into the Galran Kingdom whenever he can to see Keith? Maybe the truth will come out sooner than he thinks.

If you're interested, please comment below or shoot me a PM. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back