• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Voltron Crossover?

Jay_the_Fangirl

Call me weird all you want, but I've been really craving a Voltron crossover. I used to do a lot of these a long time ago, and I sort of want to try one again. I plan on doing Keith as my main, and I can play (most) of the other Voltron characters pretty well as side characters. The two fandoms in particular that I'd like to do a crossover with is the Percy Jackson series or Steven Universe (admittedly, I have yet to finish the series, but I've been spoiled a lot, and I'm free to spoilers). If you have another fandom in mind that you'd like to try, you're free to ask me! Just note that I don't feel really up to roleplaying a crossover with a series I don't really know, so there is a chance I might reject it.
I'd prefer semi-literate (3 sentences) or more, but the one literacy that I will not accept is script. I just can't really stand script roleplaying- Oh, and please at least attempt to play some characters in your own universe along with your main, if they're needed! I honestly enjoy adding in side characters because it can make the roleplay more interesting! (Just a little notice, I do have a preference for you to main as a main character in the series you do, but you can always do a minor character!)
We can come up with a plot, if you're interested! I do have a few ideas in mind, depending on universe-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back