• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom VOLDEMORT'S REVERBERATIONS (open)

Are you interested in this?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_m5hs4mbFIQ1r7z7ebo1_500.gif

Hello.

I'm looking for a literate group who adore Harry Potter as much as myself.

What does this involve?

Well, actually, it involves a plot! Surprise, suprise. That I've already thought of.

The wizarding war was won, not by Potter, by Voldemort. Harry Potter is dead, and to many there is no hope. Hogwarts has re-opened, and muggleborns are still accepted, but used inhumanely for cooking, cleaning, and hardy tasks. Mudbloods are publicly shamed at meal times, and blood traitors too. Treacherous people are executed at the end of every month.

Yet, the cruelty does not stop there. Purebloods are paired with other pure bloods in the Fountain of Life programme, where they are expected to reproduce to uphold pure wizarding lines. In order to do this, bloods are taken and compared for find perfect matches. Women are expected to stay at home once leaving hogwarts to raise these large families.

Legends and whispers talk of the remnants of resistance, led by a survivor of Dumbledores army, but it all seems so far away.

Can the pupils ever hand together to create a better world? Is it possible? Do they even want to?

What I expect:

- All posts must be a minimum of a 2 paragraphs.
-No one liners.
- Please spell check, but I accept that we all make mistakes.
-Be cautious of other people's triggers and beliefs.
-No god modding.
-Your character must be realistic and flawed.

How many people do I want?

Please, if you are interested let me know straight away. I'm nowhere near expecting mass interest, but I don't want more than 10-12 people because then it starts getting overly complicated.

That's all for now, chicas!

If you have any questions, please ask below, or if not, comment your interest.

Adios.

giphy.gif

Interested. Just one question. Given the treatment of muggleborns in Voldemort's reign, why would muggleborns choose to attend Hogwarts?

It would be compulsory.

I'm taking a lot of my inspiration from what I know about Nazi Germany. I was thinking that like how Hitler made all Jewish people register and wear the Star of David, the tyranny of Voldemort wouldn't be too dissimilar. Under true dictatorship, the muggleborns wouldn't have anywhere to safely hide.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

It would be compulsory.

I'm taking a lot of my inspiration from what I know about Nazi Germany. I was thinking that like how Hitler made all Jewish people register and wear the Star of David, the tyranny of Voldemort wouldn't be too dissimilar. Under true dictatorship, the muggleborns wouldn't have anywhere to safely hide.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I'm only asking because I'm thinking about making a muggleborn =p

So...does he kidnap children from their muggle parents and force them to attend? Is the statute of secrecy gone?

This link provides sufficient evidence for me to assume that the statute of secrecy would still exist, but the muggles would be controlled, mostly by imperius curse. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that muggleborns would be stolen from their parents at a young age.

This link provides sufficient evidence for me to assume that the statute of secrecy would still exist, but the muggles would be controlled, mostly by imperius curse. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that muggleborns would be stolen from their parents at a young age.

Mm, okay~

One last question before I start planning what type of character I want to make. What's the extent of Voldemort's dominance? Is it just Magical Britain or the entirety of the wizarding world? Can muggleborns, say, transfer to Beauxbatons, if they don't like how Hogwarts is run?

France would be safe, as Voldemort only sought to currently consolidate his control in Britain. However, portals out of here would be closed, and borders heavily guarded. Since we are isolated by water, it would be difficult to escape. Especially, one would always be leaving behind a loved one to the punishment of their own actions!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

That's great, there's already 6 including myself. After one or two more, I'll work on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back