• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Voids Call - Episodic space epic

Jet

Uncultured
I'll keep things simple to spare your time. This RP is.
  • Far future.
  • Centered on a chosen coalition of different races going on a cross-galaxy adventure.
  • Plot centers on a mystery, one involving lost history, ancient artifacts, and long dead civilizations.
  • Episodic, with time skips to keep things moving forward.
  • A tight story, limited sandbox elements.
  • Custom alien races, robots, humans, are all allowed for player characters. Take agency!
  • Realistic science fiction. More Star Trek than Wars.
  • Abilities of alien races are nothing more than adaptations to environments such as scales on a snake. There are no superpowers in this setting.
  • Deep lore than can be ignored or dived into, your choice.
  • The cast is a handpicked coalition of soldiers, technicians, scientists, medical experts etc. Therefore, feel free to write highly competent characters. Try to avoid Mary/Marties though.
  • All characters can speak galactic common tongue (English lmao)
  • Please be a moderate-high level writer who understands how to write in a RP environment.
If I can get enough interest I'll start it up!

Last edited:
This is getting good interest.

Ill establish the threads over the night/next day along with a CS and all that good stuff.

Spark notes edition of humanity...

There are two human empires. The Terren Union and the Federation of Free Worlds. The former is an Oligarchy, existing for over a thousand years, while the FFW is but forty years old and is a union of hundreds of "Free Worlds" that share military/govt/taxes while everything else, laws included, vary wildly from planet to planet.

The FFW was established in a five year civil war that saw millions dead, so there's a tangible animosity between the two empires.

As far as power/culture.

The FFW has about 40% of the old human empire. The Union has the 60%. The Union is more affluent and owns "Sol" (earth solar system) but the FFW is more adaptable and efficient and owns most of the outer colonies where natural resources are plentiful. The FFW has a peacefairing, libertarian vibe about it and is more liberal, while the Union is old; old money, old traditions, pretentious but super affluent and experienced.

The two empires have comperable levels of technology, but the Union does have superior weapons tech, medical medical tech, cybernetics and residential buildings. While the FFW has superior spacecraft.

PopcornandCaramel PopcornandCaramel
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
DiamondJack DiamondJack
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Epiphany Epiphany

Figured I'd tag everyone that didn't post anything on the threads just in case any of yall missed the news.

I established the RP threads.

Futuristic - Voids Call - Characters

I have some info up in the lore section if you'd like to read up on things there. It's not exactly necessary, but if you do skip out on the lore you'll have to glean info from context and I may have to ask you to edit things from time to time until you learn things through osmosis. I don't want things to feel like a chore, you decide how deep you want to go in my head Canon lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back