• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vocaloid: Phantom Thief F Rp (0 spots left)

I swear I did not get a notification >o<
Yes, I'm still interested :3

hey guys sorry this has been taking so long. The update really through me off and I've been really busy with life. I'm going to have to drop almost all the rps that i am in right now. So for now i can't rp this but I will be trying this again. So when I do I will tag everyone with the same roles and see if your still interested or not. Ok? Again I'm really sorry I really wanted to do this but I can't run a rp right now. Again I'm really sorry. But don't worry this will be back.
@Thepotatogod
@TaraSobiki
@eero-prince
@PunkKat1
@Necessity4Fun
@Anime King Kaleb
@kenchin
@Fazy
@Kisaki

Is it still alive? I haven't got any notifications.
oh shoot I'm sorry I thought I tagged everyone. The update completely threw me off and life has gotten busy so I just don't have the time to run a rp. I had to drop almost every rp I was in. But I will bring this back and everyone spots will be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back