• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vocaloid: Phantom Thief F Rp (0 spots left)

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club

I will not make the hosted project until all roles are filled.

Please watch the video! It is basically the plot.

Alright so basically we will be doing a rp based off this song but there will be a few changes. I am adding a extra character which will be the detective. And the detective will be the one trying to solve the crime. How this whole thing will end will be up to YOU. The characters are the main driving point for this rp. You guys are telling the story and solving the crime or maybe trying to hide the fact you committed the crime. I personally would not want to have anyone die in this rp. I would like this to be mystery mixed with comedy. But if you wish for your character to die or get hurt that is up to you. But I would like to just keep this suspenseful but fun. Anyway! That's about it if you have questions just ask.

Please tell me what role you want and what gender your character is going to be. If you plan on being one of the vocaloid please tell me.

Phantom F: Taken

Roles:

Detective - @Thepotatogod Male

Journalist - @TaraSobiki Gumi

Politician - @eero-prince Kaito

Auctioneer - Susanoo Susanoo male

Actress - @PunkKat1 IA

Police - @Necessity4Fun Rin

Doctor - @Anime King Kaleb Luka

Mafia - @kenchin Male

Waitress - @Fazy Miku

Magician - @animegirl20 Female

Mechanic - @Kisaki Yuzuki Yukari

Last edited:
I can't even express how interested I am in this! I'd like to be the journalist and I would like to use Gumi for this role.

(Only one role per person I assume.)

I can't even express how interested I am in this! I'd like to be the journalist and I would like to use Gumi for this role.

(Only one role per person I assume.)

awesome! and the role is yours and yes one role per person

Last edited by a moderator:
hey no problem thanks for tagging who you could. I 'll probably tag some people myself

That'd be great.

While we wait I would like to ask a question. Are we allowed to create preexisting relationships with other characters?

(ex. The politician and actress have a secret relationship.)

Can I use Luka in the role of the Doctor?

Unless you're already playing Miku, I'd be interested in playing her under the role of the waitress or the actress. If you are playing Miku, I can be IA. @animegirl20

i am interested in the Mafia character do i have to use Len or can i use someone else and this club is going to be really interesting because i wanted to use Kaito as the mafia boss

i am interested in the Mafia character do i have to use Len or can i use someone else and this club is going to be really interesting because i wanted to use Kaito as the mafia boss

no you do not have to use len. You don't even have to use a vocaloid. I'm not XD. But yes you can use kaito as the mafia boss. So sign you up with that?

no you do not have to use len. You don't even have to use a vocaloid. I'm not XD. But yes you can use kaito as the mafia boss. So sign you up with that?

ill be the mafia boss and sign me up as male ill have to decied on a good goffy mafia boss like in the video if you would please

Might I be the Detective? If so, I would like to be Male.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! It was a good idea to check the fandom area after all! YES! VOCALOID RP!

I love this idea so much!! May I play Rin in the police role? I think it suits her like a glove already >w<
OMG So Excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back