• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Virtual reality game rp

So you vote for both then ? :P

I take it has both.... The vote is still open. Their 3 Left from the people who posted before. But newcomers are free to vote :) .

Also If you like These ideas I high recommend checking out my other ideas Too :)

One is about Werewolves in the Victorian era

One is a post apocalyptic world which is destroyed by weather and natural disasters

One of them is about a school were you get to built your own robots and battle :)

Its still a tie. Got 5 votes each. If nobody breaks the tie I guess I'll make both but one each time. As I can't create two rp at the same time .-..

So its a tie.. Now right now I am busy I am able to handle one rp But not 2. I will tell you which one is going to be created. I am still choosing .

Is this still open? I'm very interested in this. They both sound awesome. I would do both if it's one at a time lol

I guess I try to do them both .- . But not at the same time . I'll create one then I'll create the other as they have tons and tons and tons of work on them .

Its not closed its open .

So which one should I start working on ?? Idea one or two ? Their both going to happen ...

So which :P ?

But his or her vote came after the 24 hours pass meaning her or his vote doesn't count.... Anyway I want to see which people want to see first ... Its better that way......

I identify as a woman so 'her post'. :) I'd like to still see #1 first. Well I mean, I would like to join #1.

I don't quite understand how #2 is like so I'll still check it out once you make a thread for #2.

That's why I said which comes first, not which one happens. Just trying to help speed a process. I'll just stand over there I guess..

Okay thanks For the feedback :) .

Anyway Private message me if you want and I Can explain to you idea 2 :)/

Anyway Lets see what the other think .

Reason I am doing this is as both of them have tons of work .-. Mostly idea one since I need to create a whole world .- . But then idea 2 Has tons of work. Anyway I hope this is actually worth it and wont be ignored...

AbraxasNine said:
That's why I said which comes first, not which one happens. Just trying to help speed a process. I'll just stand over there I guess..
But How can the first idea come first if her vote Isn't official ? And Sorry If I seem like I attacked you lol. That wasn't my motive...... I don't eat people .- .

Na, you're fine. I didn't feel attacked, haha. Valid points were made, and you did say voting was closed after all. Just pretty much relaxing until something starts. Signed up for multiple RP and not a single one is budging ^^'.. It's more impatience on my part!

Last edited by a moderator:
#1 first if my vote counts. Otherwise whichever lol. And Abraxas I know that feeling. Signed up for a couple group rps myself. And most of them flopped before the first post :(

Well the first rp is being worked on right now but the second one will be created in the future... But you do need to me patience As its a large rp and we have tons of work to do. If you wish for the rp to have anything just pm your ideas or thoughts :)

This looks interesting. I have a few ideas and questions about the whole thing but other than that a SAO-ish Rp sounds fun.

Sorry for being so late (stupid school making me busy) but if your still waiting then I'd say first idea gets my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back