• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Virtual lands OOC

I don’t seem to be able to do that in the same way that I would for most other kinds of rps, but you can find most of the links in the first post on the main thread. It seems to be a quirk of Quist logs

Well, I'll consider it. I had seen this quest RP a long time ago, but the first posts moved so fast that major innitial choices had already been made, at least a couple. So I'm a little hesitant to jump in midway through because I feel like I've missed some important customization parts out of sheer bad timing...

Well, I'll consider it. I had seen this quest RP a long time ago, but the first posts moved so fast that major innitial choices had already been made, at least a couple. So I'm a little hesitant to jump in midway through because I feel like I've missed some important customization parts out of sheer bad timing...
You don't have to. I'm just recommending it.

Just read through all the posts and I’ll consider your choices along with everyone else’s. There will be other customization oppurtunities later on & i’m sorry for going so fast, I just felt like posting sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back