• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Viribus Unitis (Fandom Crossover) OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Flintstone

*Not an actual caveman
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is the OOC for those who don't want to join the Discord server. I will be sharing any important updates that I have on Discord here as well. Feel free to tag me with any questions either here or on Discord and I will do my best to respond as soon as possible.

Edit: Forgot to add this when I made the thread but the earliest start date is Thursday, August 17th (but that is flexible and depends on my readiness and that of all of you). Also if you have any questions about character suitability feel free to run them by me.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get this rp started sometime next week. I'll be reviewing character sheets and approving them at some point tomorrow, apologies for disappearing y'all.

Update: This week got away from me and I'm going on a brief trip with limited internet access tomorrow, but I'll approve as many characters as I have time for today and will look at the rest either Saturday evening or Sunday at the latest. Apologies for my inconsistent activity and lack of updates, I will endeavor to do better in the future.

I unfortunately don't have time to run this RP right now (my workload in university is significantly heavier than I expected this semester). I'll definitely reboot this at some point in the future but it seems this was not time for this to happen. Thank you all for your interest regardless of the RP not happening!

Flintstone Flintstone Since the RP will be back on track and that we are allowed to play up to 5 characters( I think) I'm thinking in adding another Hashira to my Demon Slayer Corps party
I can't decide which one of the following. Which one should be good in the RP in your opinion?

Kyojuro Rengoku

If you feel like you can juggle five characters, then yes, you can have that many. As far as which of those characters would be good in the RP, any of them would work, so just go for whichever one calls to you!

If you feel like you can juggle five characters, then yes, you can have that many. As far as which of those characters would be good in the RP, any of them would work, so just go for whichever one calls to you!
Mitsuri will be the 5th member of the Demon Slayer party. She's really strong.

Below is a copy of messages sent on discord that I am posting here to keep the non-discord-user players in the loop.

Hello I'm not dead! I just approved all finished character sheets. So I guess my question is this: How would you all feel about starting on Wednesday May 15 (MDT)?

If y'all are unable to finish your characters by that point don't worry, we can either retcon it so your character(s) have been there the whole time or if enough of you finish at once I can come up with an in-universe reason to for more characters to suddenly appear.

I'm still game, but would need to change characters. I thought the RP was dead in the water so I found a different home for Dana. I do have another character I could use, would just need to convert over the character sheet.

Posted the other character I want to use. If she doesn't work, I do have another idea but it'd take a lot more work to get them ready as its only a vague idea at the moment.

Is my idea of using zombified historical figures ok? Flintstone Flintstone , I just want to check, if not that's ok. i'd be running a trio of three non-alighned undead weirdos, just trying to figure out what is going on like everyone else. they wouldn't be as strongly powered as other characters, but could that be exchanged for a better grip of the world and the Weird Shit that is Happening?

Is my idea of using zombified historical figures ok? Flintstone Flintstone , I just want to check, if not that's ok. i'd be running a trio of three non-alighned undead weirdos, just trying to figure out what is going on like everyone else. they wouldn't be as strongly powered as other characters, but could that be exchanged for a better grip of the world and the Weird Shit that is Happening?
I actually really dig the concept and it seems like you've got some solid ideas on your character sheets. Consider the three stooges musketeers anarchists approved (just don't forget to add the finishing touches to the character sheets). Also, I will be DMing you some relevant lore tidbits in the near future, so be on the lookout for those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back