• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic πš…π™Έπ™Ύπ™»π™΄π™½πšƒ πš„π™Ώπ™±πšπ™Έπ™½π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™Ά -- 𝖺 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π–Ύπ—‹π—‰π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π–Ύπ—Œπ–Όπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ύ 𝗋𝗉 (closed)

alRIGHTY. here's the fun stuff gang

Futuristic - πš…π™Έπ™Ύπ™»π™΄π™½πšƒ πš„π™Ώπ™±πšπ™Έπ™½π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™Ά -- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 π–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
character creation/ooc! hopefully my rundown there explains how this process is going to work, as always, spam it with any questions you may have.

le lore!

hello hello! just wondering if there will be a discord server? ^.^

hello hello! just wondering if there will be a discord server? ^.^
hi there! yes, when the final cast is decided there will be a discord for ooc. there is not one for character creation rn but if you want to talk to me over discord while you're processing stuff, feel free to pm me and i can give it to you.

this is heckin cool! interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back