• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Vin's Search for Partners

Kathsisa

Living
Sup my dudes, Vin here. I’m looking for a couple of RP partners who are down for some 1x1 nonsense. The mess of stuff below is just a quick list of what I’m interested in, so if something catches your eye, give me a shout!

You can hit me up here or send me a friend request over on my Discord: grapes of mild irritation#6984 (just let me know if you do).
Also, this ain’t a definite, set-in-stone list. My interests change constantly, so I’m always happy to try new ideas and plots.

Quick About Me
-I'm a 19-year-old female living on the East Coast studying geology in university
-My sleep schedule died many years ago, so I keep very uneven hours
-I almost exclusively listen to the Gorillaz, Iron Maiden, and the soundtracks of European musicals
-Dogs, man. I just love dogs so much. And cats. And horses. And birds. And sharks.

My "Style"
-I prefer more detailed writing, but the length all depends on what the pace is.
-Fast replies aren't a big deal; we all got lives and stuff to do. I try to get back within a day, and I'll let you know if otherwise.
-Romance is ok, but never a requirement. fxf is my go-to, as I am exceptionally not straight, but I’m happy to shake things up from time to time.
-As the above suggests, I prefer to play female characters, but again, not always.
-Kinda weird, but I'm not really into playing canon characters all that much. I'm chill if a partner wants to do it or if I need to take a canon as a double, but playing canons as my main character just isn't my thing.
-18+ partners, please (for romances, at least)

My "Nopes"
-Slice of life-type stuff just doesn't jive with my style.
-That's pretty much it, actually.

Settings I Dig
-Sci-fi/futuristic
-Horror
-Post-apocalyptic (of any variety, too - zombie, nuclear, ect. I love ‘em all)
-Fantasy
-Historical (literally any time. You wanna be early fish in the Devonian period? I’ll try anything once)
-Piratey stuff
-Supernatural (not the show, sorry) is good when mixed with one of the above settings

Fandoms I Maybe Know Enough About To RP In
-Elder Scrolls
-Vampire: The Masquerade
-Dragon Age
-Fallout
-Mass Effect

I think that’s about it, thanks for sticking around and taking a look! If something got your attention, lemme know and we can try to work something out!

Peace out!

Last edited:
exceptionally not straight? sci-fi? post-apoc? vampire the masquerade??? sent you a discord request, friend <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back