• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Villmont College for Witches *Interesst Check

Pthenora

234b22a9832148c0beb04238f3c49ce4.jpg
Villmont College for Witches

Witches. They have been hunted, burned and killed, they have been judged and feared. Why? Because they were different. Born with the ability to tap into a hidden stream of energy called magic, to create or shape things to their will.

At first, all witches helped normal humans, making their lives easier by using their gifts but things soon changed as people started turning against them. Small mistakes on the witches part were perceived as attacks and intentional acts against the mundane population, suspicion turned to fear and hatred towards the witches. So they came up with the only possible solution. Go into hiding and pretend that the witch trials have been successful in killing them all.

As the young witches now stood on their own they needed guidance to successfully keep their existence hidden. Theresa Villmont, a witch known as the Wise Witch took it upon herself to create a school, one that would teach young witches about their gifts and how to blend in with humans. Years went by and the school became a strong safe haven for magically gifted young ladies. Now the school decided to accept a handful of male witches on a trial basis as male witches have been known for their hunger for power.

As the new school year starts things seem to go well at Vellmont college. The male students fit in well with the ladies (even though some students are either careful or suspicious and some even get boy crazy) and school goes on as planned. Until the sudden disappearance of Violet Mayweather. A powerful and popular young witch who had been part of a trio of witches known as the Untouchables. Three girls that were taking up the first three spots on every subject and belonged to a secret coven inside the school.

As the Halloween ball is approaching it becomes clear that things at Villmont are changing. Now Villmont’s secret coven started making their move to find out what happened to Violet, their leader.

Students start disappearing, some never come back and some return without their powers as well as memories. The secret coven is searching for something else inside the school besides their missing leader and a small group of friends is slowly starting to uncover the secrets hidden inside the school. Not to mention the rest that comes with being a teenage witch. There sure isn’t a boring moment at Villmont.

(inspired by a few different media like The Craft, House of night, American Horror Story Coven and The secret circle, etc…)
- This will not be first come first serve, have a semi-decent grammar and please no one-liners. Let me know if you are interested* -

Last edited:
Great! I will make the threads (OOC, CS) tomorrow then. FC's will be realistic and I will try to put a thread together with some fun facts and info about the school and it's surroundings so you won't go into the story half blind : )

I love this introduction lineeeeeee. Still open to join?

I love this introduction lineeeeeee. Still open to join?
Yes it is. I will keep it open until I start accepting characters. Which considering that the threads aren't up yet will still be a bit. I will tag those interested once I post the threads (probably tomorrow) so you can find them easier.

yes yes yes yes yes!!! I am so interested in this lol. I'm getting huge Chilling Adventures of Sabrina vibes in a way and I love it

yes yes yes yes yes!!! I am so interested in this lol. I'm getting huge Chilling Adventures of Sabrina vibes in a way and I love it
Hehe I just started watching it so I don't know much about it but I am happy to see your enthusiasm : )

I didn't fill any spots yet so people can still apply (but it's not first come first serve so there is a chance not everyone will be accepted)

Would've loved to apply for this but alas! I have to much to do with school now that the term is ending. I wish you all goodluck tho.

Tomorrow around this time of day (maybe a bit later) I will pick who gets the last spot so if you get your CS up before then I will consider it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back