• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villains and Heroes: Eternal Strife: Roleplaying Thread

Vanish

Okay, what is going on?! I hit the floor level down to Floor 50. As the door opens, I wait anything to happen. I get out of the elevator.

(If permitted. Is this even possible?)
Gear
Injuries: Some fatigue
Armor Damage: Very Light

Vanish
NOW something happens. As it turns out, Gear was waiting for you.
The heavily armored hero takes a swing at you with his hammer. Easy to dodge, but he still had a gravity field charging up.

Vanish

Okay, what is going on?! I hit the floor level down to Floor 50. As the door opens, I wait anything to happen. I get out of the elevator.

(Wait, hold on, hold on!)

The elevator begins descending. Further, further down...
It stops, suddenly, in between floors.
And that's when you see the black liquid leaking in from the bottom.

Korosenai
Easy.
Too easy.
My tentacles solidify within the elevator car, where they begin pulling on the floor. I will rip this floor free and send this foolish villain toppling to his grave. Even if he can walk through walls, he cannot fly.
There's the sound of metal creaking. He doesn't have much longer.

Vanish

Shit! He fooled me! I quickly activate my cloak to go through the nearly collapsing elevator shaft just before it collapses. I see the black liquid as I get out of the collapsing shaft. Some hero must be there. I cannot let my guard down. I whip out my gun just in case something sketchy comes.

Korosenai
He faded to smoke again...
I will bring this fool to justice soon. It Is only a matter of time.
I swing into the elevator car, then reform my tentacles. I stab them into the walls, and I start to rip the walls open so that I can get out of here as well.

Vanish

What is he even trying to do? I see him completely miss me as I turned off my cloak just as I escaped the elevator. Now I wait for him to attack. I need to finish this quick. I look out at the window to see the helicopters descending from the rooftop to the floor where I am at.

Solosgar Solosgar

Korosenai
I rip open the wall to the corridor, and see Vanish standing there.
I will kill him now.
I float up within the elevator shaft so I am in front of the gap, and then fire off two shadow blasts.

Vanish

He still doesn’t know that I got out of my cloak just after I exited the elevator. He still thinks I’m uncloaked, somehow surviving the elevator. I quickly run down through the 50th floor stairs to get to the bottom of the building to try to outrun the cops.

Vanish

He still doesn’t know that I got out of my cloak just after I exited the elevator. He still thinks I’m uncloaked, somehow surviving the elevator. I quickly run down through the 50th floor stairs to get to the bottom of the building to try to outrun the cops.

Korosenai
My shadow energy smashes into the walls, sending tendrils of decay rippling through them, but Vanish is nowhere to be seen.
I will find him... soon...
But for now, I must leave. The police are coming.
I smash the nearest window and leap through it, my robes swirling around me like the wings of a bird...
Korosenai has left.

Vanish

(Time skip after two posts by me to the next day?)

I don’t see the new hero following me anymore. I’m safe. Now all I need is to get out of the building. This should be easy. As I run down the stairs, I see the damage I done. Dead bodies, bullets, remains of smoke within the building. The police are probably down at the first floor. I turn on my cloak once I reach the 5th floor because I expect police forces to arrive from lower on. I sneak past the police forces and get into my car uncloaked.

I drive back to my home, victorious. I end up preparing for bed and sleeping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back