• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder
Introduction

⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠

THE PLOT WILL CONTAIN: CUSSING, DARKER THEMES, AND VIOLENCE

Hello! I am currently looking for those interested in a villain x hero bxb! No offence to gxg or bxg, I do those too but I'm only interested in this pairing. I'm not usually interested in romance based plots but I was craving this for some reason. I am often a switch in these types of RPs but am open to really anything! I have a few concepts for both the villain and the hero therefore I'm comfortable pursuing either role!

Requirements

× semi lit-literate only

× no smut

× slow burn romance

× no preference on partner's gender or age

× all face claims accepted

× character sheets aren't required but be open to questions

× represent LGBT+ properly

× please, please contribute!

× be open to OOC!

× be open minded!

× be patient!

× OC age range: 16+

× no unnecessary OP OCs!

About Me

× female

× PST

× 14-17

× semi lit - literate

× open minded

× open to OOC

× patient

× makes diverse characters

× contributes

× has mental illness

Plot

The year is 2077, San Francisco. The human race has advanced- wielding abilities either useless or extremely powerful. However, with great power comes great responsibility. A gather of street gangs have allied with greedy corporate leaders, assisting them in the kidnappings and testings of heros. They have created inhuman beings, far too mighty for their own power and have been released into the public. Muse A is a training hero, bold enough to smuggle confidential files from the brutes in order to prove their worth. Although, their courage is short lived when the leader of the punks (Muse B) catches up to them. Bringing them back to headquarters they question them, there the hero shall remain until a decision has been declared. Muse B finds their opposite's bravery commendable despite the situation and proposes a deal. Either the hero will go rogue and become a villain themselves or be tested upon and overall die due to such strength and madness. The plot will take place where the hero has a journey becoming a villain, to which they will perform cruel acts for Muse B. This plot is open for ideas, this is just a start.

Feel free to ask questions about rules, me, or the plot. I am available via PM or comment.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back